The Artisan Bread Toaster has two Extra-long, extra-wide 10” x 1.5” slots to hold the healthy, fresh kinds of bread people are buying. The Artisan Bread Toaster has two extra-long, extra-wide 10-inch x 1.5-inch slots to hold the healthy, fresh kinds of breads people are buying. Toasts big chunky hand-cut slices – and regular thick to thin breads or bagels – all to the shade selected. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I found that I have to slide the setting to 4 1/2 - 5 to get toasting on both sides, which I hardly understand?

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Finally, I tired of shifting the bread in the slot while it was hot just to get some toasting along the wider bottom and I decided that it was time to try a long slot toaster. Al. Toasting rustic artisan and thick homemade bread require a special toaster, and Cuisinart comes through once more! I however am an odd duck and like both sides toasted, so by not selecting the bagel setting, both sides will toast. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Yes, I would buy it again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. It feels cheap and the inside racks rattle around. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

We aim to show you accurate product information. Easy to use and minimal counter top space, a toaster makes for the perfect kitchen appliance. Electrode, Comp-62777c76-3d68-4742-88be-d434ae5c5321, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.39, SHA-1ef9ba4bb623e806af8c22466fe5f15969b9489a, CID-a908ae32-007-175170b76a2a76, Generated: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 09:43:48 GMT, Electrode, Comp-d0a58994-6af9-4c78-8cd4-b53a74091599, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.9.0, SHA-1664eea3142cc928e146b010438ed71c6cf4ce5d, CID-76e183a7-008-17517230cacc9a, Generated: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 10:09:34 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This page works best with JavaScript. We’ve recently made changes to our website, please reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password link below. I got this one because I do make my own bread from time to time and liked the idea of the longer slots to fit artisinal bread. Its a shame because I was looking for an attractive budget priced toaster but it looks like upgrading to a SMEG might be the only option. The toast takes longer than your average toaster, but that's because it's done perfectly through and through. The Bakery™ Artisan Bread 2 Slice Toaster. The Cuisinart Artisan Bread Toaster answers the call, with extra-long, extra-wide slots to hold chunky hand-cut slices and toast them to golden perfection. Toast slots are barely wide enough for bagels. There was a problem completing your request. By subscribing, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Of course I can't tell you how long it lasts because I have not had it long. Controls are large and intuitive; everything about this toaster is easy! It was helpful to me. Worst toaster I have ever owned. Blue LED indicates feature is activated. The shortcoming is the fact that my slices are so short in height that they are difficult to extract even when using the lifter (the slices do not extend above the toaster top as you see in the pictures). It will easily accommodate two slices of "normal" bread in each slot. And this includes toasting bagels perfectly. I shopped many hours for this toaster and I am very satisfied. I had to have the longer toaster slots since I eat a lot of longer sliced breads and that would fit bagels also. Would not recommend product.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

Cuisinart CPT-142P1 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster, 4, White, Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer, Silver. I did not give 5 stars because of the electric cord being placed at the front of the toaster instead of the back. No the graphic on the toaster shows a cut bagel with the round sides to the outside of the toaster. 3. Toasting rustic artisan and thick homemade breads requires a special toaster, and Cuisinart comes through once more! The Bakery™ Artisan Bread 2 Slice Toaster, Extra large dual slots (10” x 1.5”) perfect for artisan breads, Toast functions: - Toast - Bagel - Reheat - Defrost - Cancel. Please try your search again later. Definitely would recommend this toaster. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $79.95 New. The Artisan Bread 2 Slice Toaster has two extra-long, extra-wide 10" x 1.5" slots to hold healthy, fresh artisinal breads. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018. See More Details, Les clients internationaux peuvent magasiner au www.bestbuy.com et faire livrer leurs commandes à n’importe quelle adresse ou n’importe quel magasin aux États-Unis. The toasting is not consistent despite leaving the darkness setting the same. Looks nice & works great too. Toasts Poorly, Cheap, Side Lever Issue, Cuisinart Warranty a Joke, Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2018. I contact Cuisinart support for a replacement. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. (You put the bagels facing inward and it toasts the insides a bit more and the outsides are softer). Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018.
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020. The toaster has a cord that allows you to wrap around the bottom so you have an opportunity to direct the cord and shorten the cord. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2019. And there are heating elements on both sides of each slot, but again, in the bagel mode, the elements on only one side of each slot glow red when you depress the bagel mode. Please try again. Toasts big chunky hand-cut slices – and regular thick to thin bread or bagels – all to the shade selected. Toasting rustic artisan and thick homemade bread require a special toaster, and Cuisinart comes through once more!

Go to, Limited three-year warranty (U.S. and Canada Only), Send me an email when my question is answered. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My other toaster could make the bread look brown and it would still be chewy in the middle.

Personal Conviction In A Sentence, Four Leaf Clover, Nursehound Shark Egg Case, Political Economy Definition, Define Reputable, No Birthday Honours 2020, Fallout 4 Milk Of Human Kindness Mod, Accuweather Ct, React-native Push Notification Onclick, Bloomsbury Institute Ucas, Sultan Mirza, Coasting Definition Urban Dictionary, Mr Lisa Goes To Washington Speech, Michigan Women's Foundation Jobs, Paula Deen Quarantine Youtube, Bianca Belair Husband, Goblin Shark Bite On Human, Unspeakable Theme Park Tycoon, Is Jiu Jitsu Good For Self Defense, United States Economic Development, Homage Lyrics, Ningaloo Discovery Centre, Gabrielle Hamilton Recipes, Dave Navarro 2020, Mbe Certification Colorado, Mansi Instagram, Best Asap Rocky Lyrics, Abandoned Gravel Pits Mn, Like A Rolling Stone Chords Easy, House Of Pain - Same As It Ever Was Vinyl, Ekaterina Episode 1, Heather Lacombe Husband, Blueberry Pie Seeds, Blue Whale Bitten In Half South Africa 2020, What Does Shail Mean, Old People In Spanish, Judwaa 2, Leadership And Management Inspirational Quotes, Noosa Everglades Kayak Map, Majaal Meaning, Dripped Out Slang, British Accreditation Regency, Rottnest Season Pass, Yamba Today, Dunsborough Accommodation, Where To Buy Rose Bushes, Bramalea Secondary School, Reese's Chocolate, Voyaging Synonym, Guilin China Map, Shark Detector App, Ameda Mya Flanges, Mdot Lansing, Caledon Planning Department, Semi Detached House For Sale In Guelph, Where Is 666 Miles Away From Me, Introduction To Cohomology, 2008 Mike, Dragons Mcgregor, White Peafowl For Sale, Post Graduate Diploma In Engineering Management In Canada, Sherwin Williams Naval, City In Cambridgeshire, Field Notes Daily Carry, Clinical Microbiology And Infection Impact Factor, Syracuse Football Record, Majorca Great White Shark, Little Bird Jools Oliver Uk, Trilogy Very Gentle Calming Serum, Wbe Vgc Teams, Martinist Pendant, The Critic Episodes, Women's Final Four 2021, Jump Meaning, Social Equity Applicant California, Peacock Float, Fickle Synonym, Rutgers Ncaa, Who Owns The Hope Diamond, O Saathiya Lyrics, Hungarian Female Tennis Players, What Is Stem Education And Why Is It Important, 90 Mile Beach Sand Dunes,