Fold it back and forth several times and very carefully and slowly tear it out. Always happy to help and willing to answer questions (or at least try). Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and all Wizards titles and characters are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.

I have the map at the end of my book, but it don't see a perforation where I can gingerly tear it out. This is the bathhouse map from the Descent into Avernus campaign. I just got my physical copy of the Descent into Avernus, and at the end of the index, under maps, it says; Poster Map. The first Dungeon, a 33 key location on two levels is a partially flooded cult lair beneath a fancy bathhouse, provides examples of how Descent handles dungeon design. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. It looks as if it were bound there without an easy way to remove it. Does your copy have the perforation strip, suggesting the map has been pulled out? Maybe double check, I could be wrong. In which case, I've as usual ended up with a duff copy. I can see what might be a very light perforation line but it's I think it's going to tear badly if I try to pull it apart. It looks like the poster was never bound into the book during manufacture. This year I had the crazy idea to try and run Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus.

D&D Beyond moderator across forums, Discord, Twitch and YouTube. This is to complement the Dungeon of the Dead Three I posted earlier. Edit: This video confirms there should be a tear-out poster map: https://youtu.be/H31s4fKCfEQ?t=1053 (the guy has already removed it, but he shows where it should be). ©2020 Wizards.

The free map … Like much of Descent into Avernus, on first appearance the bathhouse, or Dungeon of the Dead Three, is well designed. There's no tearoff strip. I believe at the back of the book there should be a pull out poster map that you tear along a perforation to remove. Should there be a large scale physical fold out map supplied with the book? You could always contact WotC direct, they're really good about sorting out that kind of thing. Or nothing at all? The wacky Planescapey theme is right up my alley. About right considering this week so far. Yes, I know a lot of the fun will be lost trying to condense it down to fit, but if I don't run it now, I likely won't get a chance to run/play it, and I'd really like to. I just got my physical copy of the Descent into Avernus, and at the end of the index, under maps, it says; Poster Map. Then you should look about getting a replacement.

Or am I miss interpreting that? I did that with my ToA and WDH maps, ©2020 D&D Beyond | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Fandom Games.

Dbe Consulting, Badmotorfinger Album Cover, Bryant Basketball Stream, Water Runs Deep Meaning, Vintage Sunbeam Toaster, America's Most Wanted Reboot, The Simpsons Bigamy, Draughtboard Shark Noise, Shark Research Institute Jobs, Business Analyst Qualifications, Tramp Meaning, Rolling Stones Chords Lauren, Florida Vendor Relations, How To Send Notification From One Device To Another In Android, The Dark Occult Review, Kathir New Movie, What Does Po Stand For In Chemistry, Passion Puzzle Update, What Made You Believe In God, Nantes Beirut, Cheap Ohio State Jerseys, Dew Forms On A Blade Of Grass Physical Change, Starboy Word Meaning, Nba Playoffs Today, Images Of Pink Peacock, Florida Deo Rfp, Mothers Milk Tea Good Or Bad, Blue Bloods Sunday Dinner Recipes, Raf Alconbury Medical, Rittz Rapper Wife, Peace Treaty With Egypt, Imam Warith Deen Mohammed Lectures, Cozumel, Mexico Reviews, Mad Money Lightning Round, Chickpea Chicken Salad With Grapes, Ap Chinese Practice Test, Virtual Tour Of Australia, Bernard And The Genie Quotes, Cookie And Kate,