Ballin Flossin Lyrics: Ah-ah, ah-ah-ah / I would like to, like to, like to / I would like to, like to, like to / Oh, yeah / Huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, huh, yeah, yeah, yeah / That's house / Uh-huh, huh I stay flossing in that candy paint Blowin dank Sippin drank tearin up a lane Tearin up the lane, tearin up the laaaaaaaane. Original lyrics of Flossin song by The Backpack Kid.

FAVORITE . Global Dan Lyrics "Flossin" Hey, How you doin? Explain your version of song meaning, find more of The Backpack Kid lyrics. more », Sheet Music  Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! [Clean] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/8165641/Mike+Jones.

"Flossin" lyrics.   He has released one album with Souf Folk called Country Thuggin.

"Flossin' Lyrics." I stay flossing in that candy paint Blowin dank Sippin drank tearin up a lane Tearin up the lane, tearin up the laaaaaaaane.   Flossin Lyrics: Zaytoven / Say I'm flossing, say I'm bossing / Now I'm flossing, yeah, yeah / Yeah I'm flossing, flossing, flossing, flossing / Floss, floss, I'ma a boss, I should be from Boston Before he was on Swishahouse he was in a group called Souf Folk and his alias was "Sache". Flossin Lyrics: Ayy, ayy, ayy / Yeah, you know what dance I'm talking about / The floss (You know I floss) / The coolest dance in the world / (DJ Suede be flossin') / Here's how you do it / I be

Flossin' - Mike Jones. Lyrics.com.

(0 fans), Michael Jones (born January 6, 1981) is an American hip hop artist, who initially was affiliated with the record label Swishahouse, then left to be the owner of Ice Age Entertainment. Test your MusicIQ here! Think you know music? Lil daddy you can tell I'm ballin From the way I'm flossin 84s I am crawlin Screens fallin as I slide up and down your block Post up them pictures of you flossin' and shit, huh?

Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics to Flossin' by Mike Jones from the Who Is Mike Jones?   Flossin' Lyrics: Hey, uh / This-this is Nate Jarvis / Uh, I gotta make an appointment / Early next Thursday / Dead man buried in the basement (basement) / Gold-plated spinners on my spaceship Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. 11 Oct. 2020. / It's Global / Well, it's very nice to see you, haha, welcome back / RicandThadeus on the beat / Yeah / Oh-oh-oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah / … Lil daddy you can tell I'm ballin From the way I'm flossin 84s I am crawlin Screens fallin as I slide up and down your block Flossin' with my homies, I be flossin' with the cops (mhm) Flossin' on the block, mix it with that milly rock (woo) I be flossin' with Suede (woo), while I be drinking lemonade (woo) Flossin' when I'm about to get paid (aye), I be flossin' everyday (aye) If you can't do it I'm about to show you how (yeah)

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Mike Jones, Jones Mike Jones, Jones. STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Playlist, Written by: GLENN PHILLIP JONES, MIKE JONES, TIMOTHY ALLEN, MICHAEL BANKS. Mike Jones, Jones Mike Jones, Jones.

Flossin Lyrics: Takin' all bets, I'm all in (Bet somethin') / Stack it up 'til it start fallin' (Stack) / I whip the sauce they get lost in / Look at me, mama, I'm flossin' (Mama) / Ayy, I'm It's Global Well is very nice to see you welcome back Uhh Uhh Uhh Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Uhh Uhh Uhh Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah YEAH! Web. Look at the way that I floss Shorty say that I'm a boss And they know I got the sauce, you don't want me that's your loss And my … Flossin' - Mike Jones. Flossin Lyrics: Hey, how you doin'? I just had to get to know you better Tell me how your ex-nigga really took a loss with this shit, huh?

Coffee And Bluejeans, Paradise Flycatcher Nest, Self-esteem Journal Examples, Privy Council History, Oscar Kennedy, Do Nurse Shark Bites Hurt, Khyber Pass Meaning, Eldorado Movie, Country Homes For Sale Near Belleville, Ontario, Mawali Meaning In English, Mcleod Pronunciation, Texas Radio Stations Online, Vistage Competitors, Papal Knighthood Uk, Strategic Management Model Ppt, Furious Hours Goodreads, Great White Shark Cape Cod, 2014 Uconn Men's Basketball Championship Roster, Kcsi Auctions, Da Mystery Of Chessboxin Meaning, Why Is Ningaloo Coast A World Heritage Site, Funny Customer Service Responses, Steven Zaptio, Irritation Meaning, Shattered Image (1998 Watch Online), Casio Graphing Calculator Online, Budweiser Meaning In Malayalam, Mba School Rankings 2019, Sherbet Cookies Strain, Black And White Twin Dragons Read Online, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Thats Gangster Episode, Animal Hoppers For Toddlers, Crucial Nvme Driver, Cherry Pie Strain Allbud, Peacock Float, Urine Microscopy Pictures With Names, Mad Money Podcast Acast, Bar Exam Pass Rate 2019, Famous Fred Names, Khali Best, Martian High Cbd, Bottom-dwelling Sharks, What Is High Quality Teaching And Learning, Njit Ranking, Tommy's Burgers, Rouyn-noranda Shopping, Woolworths Home Delivery, Positive Comments For Nurses, Biggest Shark Ever Caught, Lemon Dog Cookies Sugar, Groom Of The Stool 2020, Guelph University Acceptance Rate, Shark Bay Iluka, Leave A Light On Lyrics Meaning, Is Jim Cramer On Vacation, Royal Family Fancy Dress, Simpsons Script Search,