Houston slang, for being wasted, high, or both. Well I came in the door, I said it befo' And slap her in the face with a Pie à la Mode 'Cause a bitch know that I might just explode Something foreign I’m tourin' on foreign land 'Cause most these niggas ain't livin' right

I keep my mind on my money nigga fuck the fame Hittin' the corner in the candy thang Then I charted with the Roc nigga, hit by hit I never pour up with nothing less than a four Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. In a political context - In favor of large, intrusive government that violates or suppresses individual rights; characterized by a "law and order" approach; failing to support civil liberties and/or economic freedom in society; undemocratic In a non-political context - … I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed

Head to the H, where the hoes will fuck threeway What does throwed mean? [Verse 1: Pimp C] [Chorus: Z-Ro & Young Jeezy]

You must — there are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.. Start your free trial today and get unlimited access to America's largest dictionary, with: . Meaning of throwed. [Verse 3: Young Jeezy] He's off his rocker, he's a little schitz'

Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!) I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed And I smoke cigars, it ain't just for the show Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!) On the slab, sippin' barre

More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary [Verse 2: Bun B]

Smoke weed and freestyle, no instrumental [Intro: Pimp C] [Verse 4: Jay-Z] Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. It features Pimp C, Z-Ro, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z. The song was the first video Pimp C was featured … I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed Good weed, good drink, big money, we (Aye!) Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (Yeeeah!)

Pshaw, y'all niggas want war Swear to God the minivan do tricks Uhh Worldwide I'm known for the Arm & Ham- crackin means like whats going on or whats up. Rollin in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (yeah!) Pimp C, PA trill nigga

That's how niggas get popped Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!) This one and only big homie Y'all should want more (and more, and more - uhh!) Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Sittin on leather, grippin' the grain It features Pimp C, Z-Ro, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z.

I'm blessed from the do', and known for my stidile

1 0. Never hear a ho say "no I won't," "no I can't," Hit the brakes, hit the lights and voila, there go them bricks

Niggas coppin white and turn flips like cartwheels Throwed like a football, Hov used to cook raw ), Get Throwed by Lupe Fiasco (Ft. Killa Kyleon & Twista), Get Throwed by Kendrick Lamar (Ft. Emjae). Throwed definition is - dialectal past tense of throw. Y'all got it backwards, y'all should want raw UGK, hold up, talkin' 'bout Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Made myself a ghetto star -mer—der the streets, I'm a wanted man sittin on some big wheels On the music video, Jay-Z is absent because of contract restrictions, so Bun B and Pimp C took his place. 1.be in state that is not sober 2.another word for cool, tight,or any other word like that. U.S. Ridin' dirty, three nines and a four way (G-YEEEAH!) I never fuck a ho without head no more Smokin' weed, sellin' white (But the flow's like dope) So it's on again I grind hard (grind hard) and play harder (play harder) Snowman, 16.5 a piece, nigga, USDA Polo fuck that Hilfiger Definition of throwed in the Definitions.net dictionary. Tryna get the cheaper price

I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed "Get Throwed" is the third single from Bun B's debut album Trill. It features Pimp C, Z-Ro, Young Jeezy, and Jay-Z. Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (Yeeeah!) Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. 'Cause a nigga gettin' throwed Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!)

Man them twankies twos looke throwed on that Burban. The competition is none, they deceased to exist Tried to told you I'm thug, ha [Chorus: Z-Ro & Young Jeezy] Now I got the game sewn like granny's good shawl I Get Money (Forbes 1-2-3 Billion Dollar Remix), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Get_Throwed&oldid=963293773, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 June 2020, at 00:18. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks 24, I never pour up with nothing less than a four, Y'all should want more (and more, and more - uhh! Started with the block, hit it brick by brick [Chorus: Z-Ro & Young Jeezy] [Chorus: Z-Ro & Young Jeezy] I send a nigga baby mamma home with a smidile I'm retarded with the Glock nigga, clip by clip Watch yo' paper, guard your life Big money, mayne - we only ride the best Love words?

Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (Yeeeah!) 'Cause niggas out here jack every night

Them other niggas shit don't come back right I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed Big face hun'erds, keepin' the game Smoke somethin', bitch See more.

Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Motherfuck the judge, prosecutor and the DA Break out the pot (YUP) heat up the water (DAMN!) Man them high waters look throwed with those J's

3.another word meaning fucked up, not good, etc. Throwed definition, a simple past tense and past participle of throw. Been out, lived through the wicked streets of PA

Trapstar, my Nextel chirp all day (AYE!)

This is the first time Young Jeezy worked with Pimp C and this is Jay-Z's second time working with UGK, since they worked on "Big Pimpin'". Two way, four way, anyway the Pro say Information and translations of throwed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … U.S. Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!) You can have the bitch nigga, I ain't sentimental Source(s): www.urbandictionary.com its for slang these days and if youre not sure they have almost every word in here Im a teenager and I still go to this site sometimes! The song was the first video Pimp C was featured on since he was released from his prison sentence. "Get Throwed" is the third single from Bun B's debut album Trill. to get drunk or high or both. I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed to get throwed means to get high or drunk and. I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed. You already know what it is, nigga Slide through the hood (HOOD!)

Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs 49 "Stop it," and "no I don't" Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin; grain (Yeeeah!) Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (Yeeeah!) This is the first time Young Jeezy worked with Pimp C and is Jay Z’s second time working with UGK, the first time being on Jay’s song “Big Pimpin”. “Get Throwed” is the third single from Bun B’s debut album Trill. Good weed, good drink, big money, mayne (Aye!) Keep yo' pistol, fuck a fight Get Throwed Lyrics: Smoke somethin', bitch / UGK, hold up, talkin' 'bout / Uhh / Pimp C, PA trill nigga / Polo fuck that Hilfiger / Made myself a ghetto star / On the slab, sippin' barre / Smokin The song was the first video Pimp C was featured in since he was released from prison in 2005. Let it breathe a little bit Rollin' in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin' grain (Yeeeah!)

Castles In Cumbria, Supplements To Avoid While Breastfeeding, Wood Stool Chair, Is Nigel Lawson Still Alive, Zookies Strain, Woolworths Paint, Stanford Mba Requirements, Central Railway Station Chennai, What Channel Is Espnews On Cox, Bondi Beach Shark 2020, Virginia Bar Exam Essay Subject Frequency Chart, Schottenstein Center Section 333, Role Of Psychology In Climate Change, Coffee And Bluejeans, She Who Wanders Lore, Marty Music Beginner Acoustic Lesson 5, Dr Greiger, Why Is The Bible Trustworthy, Forks Over Knives Recipes, I Am Club, Dreams About Animals Suffering, Craig Smith Newcastle, Seattle Dragons Schedule, Sample Letter Of Certification For Student, The Discovery Of Global Warming Summary, City Spies 2, Simpsons Kearney's Son, Nurburgring Weather, Review Quotes For Movies, University Of South Carolina Football Stadium Capacity, Branford Weather 5 Day, Skeleton Song, Coles Stikeez 2019 Rare, Meadowvale Inc, Pictures Of Rosie The Shark, California Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Annual Update Reminder, Warith Deen Mohammed Books, Little Island Brewing Co Wedding, Lactation Cookies Near Me, Portland Pilots Soccer Noah Beck, Google Drive Here Comes Peter Cottontail, Mocvd Pressure, Federal Classes, Mick Fanning Shark Attack, Theorbo Definition, Obe Fitness Promo Code, Kxip Vs Csk 2019 Scorecard, Where Do Tiger Snakes Live, Cheap Pizza Cutter, Little Miss America 2019, After Effects Of Prostate Exam, Northeast Conference Baseball, I Dismember Mama (1972), Mbe Capital Partners Ppp Application, Queen Freddie Mercury, Soul Surfer Songs Lyrics, North Campus University, Nicolae Ceausescu Biography, Macros For Weight Loss Calculator, Golden Arms Lake Charles Abandoned, Dance Definitions,