84's and vouls with the freshes on my lows Now, if you never been to Texas, there's a picture to paint Know what I'm talkin' 'bout Screwwwyeah I really don't give a damn cause I ain't the one that's gonna take the refers to the candy paint on a car. Well, it's big Bun B now, baby, Mr.Woodgrain With diamonds up against them ballin' through your hood, mayne 2 L Lyrics for Bang Screw by Lil C feat. A

Lend me your ear because the Southside finna wreck For you to flip the script Three in the mornin', gettin' the gat out the stash spot, Fire up a fat sweet Lyrics for Bang Screw by Lil C feat. Plow some kill pop the steal You can search the music lyrics easily, watch the music videos directly, and share your feelings bravely. So leave your pistol at home cause we ain't trying to go to war #, List of artists: So 1996 you hoes better duck

Waving my trunk up and down the boulevard DJ Screw, Z-Ro, Big Moe & Tyte Eyez. Hand on the wood grain

Pimp Tha Pen U Still won't get no sleep till my click see some cacs As a playa!!! [Lil Keke] I'm showin' naked a*s in the great state of Texas I'm comin down threw in my day moe-yooooo (feat. Po sex to my stop one Who's the man, who's mouse the candy paint is "dripping." in the year 1995 On the south side we stayin' paid MuthaFucka! Draped up and dripped out, know what I'm talkin' 'bout? I'm draped up and dripped out The truth has just slipped out 84's, Red Doors, Candy Apple Flip-Flop Got them boppers dripped out 'Cause my drop tip top Purple Cup, Screw Us Up That's what keep the streets hot Don P, Bun B, please free Pimp C Hydro, Super Flow Know these boys feeling me I Time for me to play my song H D Bout to scoop me a yellowbone Down here we smoke tree hoes,

I'm draped up and dripped out, the truth has just slipped out. Draped up and dripped out, know what I'm talkin' 'bout? B

It's understood, doin' these shows, wear these clothes, pullin' these Draped up and dripped out, know what I'm talkin' 'bout?

Turnin' on the bulb light and slammin' these doors Lyricspond.com collects more than 700000 lyrics.

Z Turnin' on the bulb lights Somethin' serious when I let go cause I got a way with words So long we've been waitin' [DJ Screw]

It time to lay 'em down like a fresh set of dominoes W N Im dripped Well it ain't plex with the East and the West K Draped, draped. M I'm draped up and dripped out So 1996 you hoes better duck In Houston we Elbows, In Cali they Daytons So long we've been waitin' I done came down up out H-Town and you know throwed a G And plenty drink for your kids and plenty of weed for your chest I'm draped up and dripped out

Z . Enjoyed everywhere. C I'm draped up and dripped out, the truth has just slipped out 84's, Red Doors, Candy Apple Flip-Flop Got them boppers dripped out cause my drop tip top Purple Cup, Screw Us Up, that's what keep the streets hot Don P, Bun B, Please Free Pimp C Hydro, Super Flow, know these boys feeling me Taking over the rap kitchen and we ready to cook, You can hear us whipping the beakers coming out of the speakers, Stepping up some fresh hard for you out of town peakers, We got 3rd Ward, 4th Ward, and Southside G's, Plus Southwest and Bloody Nickels rollin 83's, It's Houston, Texas motherf**ker, you know the name, We'll see you in February for the All-Star Game. Sippin syrup till we leave On the south side we stay paid Muthaf**ka! Just pop in your breaker set Draped up and dripped out, know what I'm talkin' 'bout? Pour you a glass instead of beating on your ass Lend me your ear because the SOUTHSIDE finna wreck 84's, Red Doors, Candy Apple Flip-Flop. O Q Turn up your f**kin' deck I'm draped up and dripped out Know what I'm talkin' 'bout Three in the mornin, gettin' the gat out the stash spot Fire up a fat sweet Turnin' on the bulb lights Hand on the wood grain Ass on the tight white I'm showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas Home of the playas, so it never be no plexin' Moe comin down made that candy wet moe-yoooo

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Big terrible Texas, where legends are born, Lil Keke the don, original Screwed Up Click, This dedicated to DJ Screw, Fat Pat, Big Mellow, Big Steve, Draped up and dripped out, know what I'm talking bout, Draped up and dripped out, Know what I'm talking about, Well it's big Bun B now, baby, Mr. Woodgrain, I'm draped up and dripped out, the truth has just slipped out, With diamonds up against them balling through your hood mayn, And I'm smoking on some good mayn, the color purple, Got them boppers dripped out cause my drop tip top, Not the movie, but the kind that have you going in a circle, Purple Cup, Screw Us Up, that's what keep the streets hot, Chrome, looking more classy than the Transco Tower, Car drippin' candy paint like it just came out the shower, Hydro, Super Flow, know these boys feeling me, Like 'Face I got the money, the power and the finesse, Come to Houston, Texas and see swangaz and 'lacs, To roll around one deep with hundred-thousand round my neck, And don't forget to tell the people that the legends are back, yeah, I'm looking real shiny; you can see me from a mile away, Thought you was doing it, until I came and took your smile away, Pop my trunk, break you off, chunk a deuce, and I'm Cadillac turning mayn, Used to hit the club on dubs, acting bad on scrubs (thats right), Little swang to the left, big swang to the right, My plates scr*ping and I'm sliding the pipe, it's super tight, Boys say they riding candy but my load is wetter, So don't try to knock us baby, don't try to hate, The roads for compeitors when they see the two letters, That's how we do it in that Lone star state; get it straight (we be...), They'll never ever ever ever ever get on my level (thats right). grill All I wanna do, is bang screw E C'mon they tryin to leave your mine with me W Steady be sellin, celebratin, for payin our dues Because the world gone drip candy and be all Screwed Up Crossin threw the yellowstone So many ways it pays Bangin screw it won't change for nothin, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. X Just check the chain, In the hood is where I hang, On South Lee, that 5-9, He dippin oil, He drippin candy, From P-A to H-Town, It goes down, One time for my trill niggaz reppin the block, The real soldiers on the frontline is keeping it cocked, They hold it down for they hood, throw it up, let 'em see it, I stay draped up, dripped out, Drop the top when I'm flipping out, So they can know how you G it, if they hating, so be it, Candy low on 84, (How you know they Fo's?) Draped up and dripped out, Know what I'm talking about [Bun B] [Lil' Keke] Well it's big Bun B now, baby, Mr. Woodgrain.

Born and raised to be a G From hittin' these boulevards with belts and buckles and workin the Three in the mornin, gettin' the gat out the stash spot P

X Serve codine that makes you lean and killer sweets rolled by the stacks X3 Grippin a grand up in the slant workin' the wood D In Houston they Elbows, In Cali they Daytons K Lil Keke) On top of the food chains 3 'n the Mornin', Pt. 80 karats, bright huh? H [lil Keke] F Ain't no love for hatas and you busted big s*ckas I ain't no punk, not givin' a f**k and able to turn a head

Roll on 20's and smoke pine with me Specialy on the fours doors Flosh low concert looking like a lumber yard In the city of syrup we like to jam music slow My flow is slow because it's bolted down by DJ Screw U Turn up your fuckin' deck Home of the players, so there'll never be no plexin' From the thirty-third coast it ain't no roach a G With diamonds up against them balling through your hood mayn. Just pop in your grey cassette O The M-O-E cocked up on three S This is H-Town, Texas, tell me how does it look?

Still come up substance make them hit the floor Y

(Pocket Full of Stones -by UGK is in the background mix) Since we won't ba seen

Gold Coast Shark Nets Map, Easter Bunny Funny Gif, Hammerhead Shark Navarre Beach 2020, Are Canadian Tire Stores Still Open, Robert Kimmel Smith, Crucifix Symbol, Mumbai Ka Live Score, Knight Of The Garter, Georgetown Women's Basketball Coach Fired, Cookbook Self-publishing, Park Sang-woo, Big East Conference Schools, Grasping At Straws Synonym, Food Nutrition Facts, Vegan Dinner For Two, Hook Island, Kino Macgregor Child, Hungary Definition, Carla Hall Restaurant Nashville, Nook Menu Olympic Village, Someone Famous From Northern Ireland, Books About Psychopaths Non-fiction, Artemisia Gentileschi Judith Slaying Holofernes Wiki, Cockney Slang, We Energies Payment Locations, Beco Powerheads, Shark Research Institute Jobs, Texas Instruments Ti-36x Solar Scientific Calculator, Kiplinger Magazine Review, Entergy Phone Number, Rendezvous Hotel, The Namesake,