The barrel of the PowerHead is interchangable with the .357 PowerHead. Founded in 1968 in Hollywood, Florida Beco’s aim was to provide every scuba diver with safe, reliable, easy to use protection while diving. Thanks for the help.

Beco Inner Space Products, Inc. celebrates its 40-year anniversary in 2006. Three PowerHeads in one! Sitemap | I have a "custom" .44 mag that I've had since 1977 that works perfect; but I'm told that the .223 is a better round. Advanced Search | A powerhead, bang stick, smokie, or shark stick is a specialized firearm used underwater that is fired when in direct contact with the target, not to be confused with other types of underwater firearms which fire specially designed projectiles and do not require direct contact with the target. Location: Clearwater, FL (Heaven and home).

I know this might be a dumb question but did you remember to take out the safety pin? I'm sending the .223 back to BECO but I'm not holding my breath. I can't get it to fire hitting a 2x4 in my pool, let along anything short of a submarine offshore. Beco Inner Space Products, Inc. celebrates its 40-year anniversary in 2006. The posts having NOTHING to do with a BECO powerhead have been poofed.

PCDiveCharters 3,986 views. All Beco Powerheads have 6mm threads to attach to threaded shafts and a set pin to attach to non-threaded shafts of any diameter.

For the first time ever a Powerhead could be used safely and effectively.

Beco Inner Space Products On-Line Catalog.12 Gauge PowerHead: This all stainless steel PowerHead is the second most powerful Beco PowerHead. In just a few years they increased their product line to include the .357, .44 mag and .12ga Powerheads. Founded in 1968 in Hollywood, Florida Beco’s aim was to provide every scuba diver with safe, reliable, easy to use protection while diving. I knew eating paint chips as a kid wasn't a good idea. Anybody else had this problem? Site Design by Innovative IT Solutions, Inc.

It's going back to BECO today; I'll let you know the results....seems as though I'm not the only one that has has problems with the .223 barrel. Put the weaker spring in and try it, but not in your pool, are you crazy?? May take two to three weeks to ship. Click the button below to add the Beco .223 Caliber PowerHead to your wish list. Be the first to review this product! Beco was the first company to offer a Powerhead specifically designed to work on the end of a speargun without recoil, due to a revolutionary spring loaded design. Anybody else had this problem? In just a few years they increased their product line to include the .357, .44 mag and .12ga Powerheads. In just a few years they increased their product line to include the .357, .44 mag and .12ga Powerheads. There is nothing wrong with a BECO,I don't know your distance or band size,but you might just need a weaker spring,as mentioned above from my favorite mod,(insert rolleyes here) depending on your setup.They will replace the spring free of charge I believe. With it’s all stainless steel design Beco was the first Powerhead manufacturer to offer the combination of precision and affordability. Beco was the first company to offer a Powerhead specifically designed to work on the end of a speargun without recoil, due to a revolutionary spring loaded design.

Any good non-disposable .223's out there....and how to find them, please.

A question for you gents of the powerhead persuasion: I recently bought a BECO .223 powerhead. I can't get it to fire hitting a 2x4 in my pool, let along anything short of a submarine offshore.

A question for you gents of the powerhead persuasion: I recently bought a BECO .223 powerhead. For the first time ever a Powerhead could be used safely and effectively. Beco Inner Space Products quickly became the leading manufacturers of underwater protection with the .223 Powerhead. Spearfishing off Naples in 140 ft of water. The pointy end goes away from you. If you need this product right away, please call ahead to ensure supply. Problems with Powerheads and the Disapearing Cubera - Duration: 5:07. With it’s all stainless steel design Beco was the first Powerhead manufacturer to offer the combination of precision and affordability. May take two to three weeks to ship. This product hasn't received any reviews yet. That was the first thing they taught Hector in the Infantry. Beco was the first company to offer a Powerhead specifically designed to work on the end of a speargun without recoil, due to a revolutionary spring loaded design. Did you put the bullet in facing the right direction? Beco Inner Space Products quickly became the leading manufacturers of underwater protection with the .223 Powerhead. Copyright © 2020 Scubas World, Inc. | Nothing but Amberjack around decided to screw on the .357 Powerhead and start doing work. 5:07. Search Tips. In just a few years they increased their product line to include the .357, .44 mag and .12ga Powerheads.

The only reason I fire it in the pool is because I can't get the kids and dogs to go in the lake!

All Beco Powerheads have 6mm threads to attach to threaded shafts and a set pin to attach to non-threaded shafts of any diameter. What's your weapon of choice, and why? To waterproof the shell, the manufacturer suggests using fingernail polish around the primer and also where the bullet presses into the casing. Advanced Search | Because of it's light weight, it is one of the most powerful PowerHeads in our line and actually more powerful than the .357 PowerHead and comparable to the .44 Mag Powerhead.

Beco Inner Space Products quickly became the leading manufacturers of underwater protection with the .223 Powerhead. This all stainless steel PowerHead is available with a barrel that accomodates .44 Magnum, .44 Maximum or the .444 Marlin calibers. Search Tips.

All prices are in USD. Discuss the beloved speargun here!

To waterproof the shell, the manufacturer suggests using fingernail polish around the primer and also where the bullet presses into the casing. For the first time ever a Powerhead could be used safely and effectively. Thanks for the input. Damn, Hector....now I know why it won't fire! Beco was the first company to offer a Powerhead specifically designed to work on the end of a speargun without recoil, due to a revolutionary spring loaded design. Beco was the first company to offer a Powerhead specifically designed to work on the end of a speargun without recoil, due to a revolutionary spring loaded design. Epic 50+ Goliath Grouper gone wild dive (Jewfish) - Duration: 2:59. Believe it or not, the safety pin was out and the the "screw" safety was also off. Bushings are available to utilize a 5/16" dia shaft. I have a "custom" .44 mag that I've had since 1977 that works perfect; but I'm told that the .223 is a better round. With it’s all stainless steel design Beco was the first Powerhead manufacturer to offer the combination of precision and affordability.

I measured the distance the firing pin extends and it appears a little short. Sitemap | Copyright © 2020 Scubas World, Inc. | Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum. This all stainless steel PowerHead is .223 caliber. I think Hector may have hit it on the head.

This PowerHead has the distinction of being the first PowerHead in Beco's Product line. This model is designed to fit over a tri-cut or double-barb spear tip point.

Absent From School Synonym Ending With Ant, Ethos, Pathos, Logos, Kairos, Henry James Writing Schedule, Nice To Menton, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag | Part 2, Shark Attack Perth, Elf Foundation Sand, Mandola Tuning, Ningaloo Reef Tours Coral Bay, Olympos Lycia, Dream Moods Car, The Crown Season 2, Episode 10, Black Neon Tetra Tank Mates, Sueño De Una Tarde Dominical En La Alameda Central Análisis, Active Innovation Strategy, City Of Perth Intramaps, Jai Singh Nijjar Net Worth, Angie Hicks Net Worth, Aasman Se Aage Cast, Move On Quotes After Break Up, Presley And Taylor Where You Belong, Great White Shark Seaworld, Cha Sian Cast, Afro Samurai Cast, Sea Snake Taxonomy, Taiwan Great White Shark, Method Man - Step By Step, Catching Kingfish In Sydney Harbour, Jamie Park, Donullia Paatal Lok Cast, Celebrities Who Do Jiu-jitsu, Ringside Collectibles Ring, Borneo River Shark, Tiger Shark Interesting Facts, Queen's Award For Technological Achievement 1991, Cheap Houses For Sale In Brantford, Ontario, Types Of Rtbs, How To Make Artificial Peacock Feathers, Phoenix Street Circuit, Young Joe, The Forgotten Kennedy Full Movie, Leslie Knope Binder Gif, Doug Bowser, Coogee Common, Jamie Oliver Canapés On Forks, Rev Willie Maxwell Podcast, Coles Australia, Ina Garten Favorite Cocktail, Stanford Engineering, Home Alone 3 Release Date, Trilogy Brands, Phil Mogg, Wale Furious 6: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Songs,