(August 29th), Reminder Week-Long Tetris 99 Maximus Cup Sees The Return Of Three Themes, Talking Point What Are You Playing This Weekend? You've got a vacuum cleaner attached to your back until you either defeat your opponents or die? Dead Space, Left 4 Dead and yes, Luigi's Mansion 3! favorite halloween levels in video games? Wow... no love for one of the finest horror titles on a Nintendo platform, Eternal Darkness? Alien Isolation, or at least until the alien became predictable. Your email address will not be published. This was joked about during the E3 2019: Nintendo Direct presentation. Can you imagine an Eternal Darkness remake for the switch!? What do you think of Bowser's picks? Save compatibility in physical games vs. digital games. 1. (October 3rd), Talking Point What Are You Playing This Weekend? Good call! Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. The first one that ever made me jump was Alien vs Predator on the Atari Jaguar. In March 2018, Bowser posted a screengrab from his … View Richard E. Bowser’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Eternal DarknessResident Evil 4Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within (I consider this horror, with the Dahaka chasing you around and the metal soundtrack). In Pontevedra a speed […], In the absence of a few days until the iPhone 12 is […], Apple has renewed its smart watches, something that […], If you want an Android tablet that helps you to work, […]. Gavin loves a bit of couch co-op, especially when he gets to delegate roles, bark instructions and give much-appreciated performance feedback at the end. Nintendo of America’s president Doug Bowser has been getting in the spirit, too, and recently tweeted out his top three favourite horror games of all time. Doug Bowser is the new president of Nintendo of America and the jokes are rolling in. and fourth: Alien Isolation. If the question was what is random gamer/John Doe's favorite horror game, sure. "Many young boys died at my burning fists". t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, It's always hilarious when readers wish someone being interviewed and stating their personal favorites, harp about their personal favorites not being mentioned instead. If anyone hasn't played them, I beg that you check out the Splatterhouse games! Tell us in the comments and stay here at LEVEL UP. What are your favorite horror games? I watched 10min of Teletubbies last week though. Hmmm, what has actually got anything out of me scare wise? Gotta shake my head, Bowser. Find Doug Bowser's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. Trying to compare it to a horror game is like trying to say Hocus Pocus is on the same level as Nightmare on Elm St. Resident Evil Revelations 1 Dead Space, Left 4 Dead and yes, Luigi’s Mansion 3! Can you recommend me some horror game like Superman 64? Silent Hill 2 is definitely one of my favorites. document,'script','//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');