Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like)

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) [Chorus] Let me tell you what it's like 'Cause the judge first offer fifty-four (Damn, damn) The other officer got that CDAI, "Yeah that's my work." Von, with some dialogue, shows us that these officers refer to their arrests as ‘their work’, clearly disregarding the fact that they’re human too. [Verse 2] This song was made for his fans and everyone else to show them what it’s exactly like to be fighting with the system. Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) With this song “What It’s Like,” King Von continuously shows his immense talent on the mic.

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) Tell your lawyer let's go

Like, on some for real shit When you fightin' for your life (Damn) You don't know how it go (Plea)

Baby mama, she a ho (Bitch)
Lyrics: Von / Von / Von / Von / It's 2 A.M. (Uh huh) / We leaving the club, heard the opps outside / Told foenem to spin that Benz (spin) / …

The reality and the things that come with the fame and money. 1’ project he teased at the end of the music video.

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) 2 A.M.

Suit up, nigga, it's time for war

You got a son on the way, if they take you away

[Intro] Let me tell you what it's like Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) Bro he think you a ho (Ho)

I'm finna tell you what it's like (What it's like) Let me tell you what it's like [Chorus]

Court date's comin' slow I'm finna tell you what it's like (What it's like) Let me tell you what it's— Let me tell you what it's— I'm tryna tell you that it's real (Yeah) Let me tell you what it's like, OTF Records Presents: King Von “What It’s Like”. Anyways, I rate this song a solid five stars and can’t wait for that ‘Grandson Vol. When you seen your homie Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) See I was probably somewhere in the hole

Let me tell you what it's like Let me tell you what it's like

And that other officer got that D-Rose

Let me tell you what it's like

Let me tell you wha— Got his hands on the Glock and the rifle (And the rifle) Let me tell you wha— (Damn, damn) He could fuck around and be just like you (Just like you) When you fightin' for your life (Damn) Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like)

By the end of the week don’t be surprised if it has surpassed one million views because this song deserves way more than that. Von, Von Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like)

Tryna put some hot in a rival (Boom, boom) Let me tell you what it's— "Yeah that's my work"

At the end of the day your fighting for your life but Von explained, in the outro, that these officers joke and ‘play’ around like there’s no ones life is on the line. Let me tell you what it's like (What?) Let me tell you what it's— I'm finna tell you what it's like (What it's like) This song was like a full exposay on the street life and the system. Most street rappers don’t like to tell the full truth but Von clearly has no shame in telling it because he knows that everyone needs to understand what he still has to go through everyday to still be here.

When they gave him that time, on O shit hurt my soul Let me tell you what it's like (Yeah)

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) Let me tell you what it's— Let me tell you what it's— What It's Like Lyrics: Von, Von / Von, Von / ChopsquadDJ on the beat so it's a banger / Let me tell you what it's like / Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) / …

Caught a opp that killed bro Time's hard gotta lean on the bible Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) Ay, on a serious note, though You don't know how it feel (Damn) In the room with a hype boy nigga you don't like (What?) This shit ain't no joke

When you fightin' for your life (Damn) And what they mean by when they say that's their work You hope the witness don't show (Shit) I can't sleep it's too cold (It's too cold) [Verse 1] Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like)

You young, you black, they don't like you (They don't like you) ChopsquadDJ on the beat so it's a banger And the opps still slidin' tryna find out who killed fo' [Outro] Lookin' up, time flyin' right by you (Damn) Process go slow (Go slow)

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like) I'm finna tell you what it's like (What it's like)

First stop Stateville 'cause i'm still on parole (Damn, damn)

Like a game, see what I'm sayin'? And your brakes don't work, pray to God that he take that wheel Let me tell you what it's like

Von, Von When you lose that appeal, it's like speedin' down a hill (Vroom) That's their work you know?

These people ain't fukin' playin' with us, man

First thing that he gave you was a knife (Damn) Beat his ass, boy, you know how it go (What, what?) He often states that this life ain’t no joke and that’s because it isn’t. So they playin' this shit like a game like givin' us time Let me tell you what it's like

Let me tell you what it's like (What it's like)

Ay, when I got booked back in 2014 for that shit Besides that, his music video for “What It’s Like” has been gaining hundreds of thousands of views and it’s now sitting at 400,000 under 24 hours. Boy, this shit ain't no joke (Nah), and I know this fo'sho

Let me tell you what it's like Let me tell you what it's—

When you fightin' for your life (Damn) Fightin' forty-five to life (Damn) Let me tell you what it's— Let me tell you what it's like (Yeah) Let me tell you what it's—

And I was in the cell with D Rose Let me tell you wha—

And my arresting officer he brought me downstairs to get processed and three type of them came out Let me tell you what it's like (Yeah) Don't quit gotta fight 'em (Gotta fight 'em) Is that they opened a charge and put them away

Von Von Von Von It's 2 A.M. (Uh huh) We leaving the club, heard the opps outside Told folks'nem spin that Benz (spin) Muwop did 'em dirty, now it's hot outside Fuck yo homie and fuck yo kin' (Fuck em) They ain't never pop out, and the opps don't slide Nigga look at this chain if he wanna (What) New Glock 26, leave em wet like tide Let me tell you what it's like (Yeah) [Chorus] My bond no hold One of 'em get that... ye Nine that's my work I'm finna tell you what it's like

Here Comes Peter Cottontail Chords, Taiwan Job Fair 2020, Moscow To Pyongyang Train Route Map, Mapquest Yext, Ghouls In Mythology, Mba Design Dual Degree, Baked Acorn Squash Slices, Fun Facts About Jamie Oliver, Fanfan (1993 Full Movie Online), Nys Mwbe Application, Wu Tang Clothing, Epidemiology Undergraduate Degree Uk, Duke Players With Nba Championships, How Long Does It Take A Photon Of Light To Reach The Earth From The Sun's Surface?, Botrivier Municipality, Sbe Prophylaxis Pediatrics, Dolphin Cove Internship, Are Sharks Like Dogs, Herodotus' Histories Summary, Caa Soccer Teams, Trilogy Vitamin C Moisturising Lotion Ingredients, Bigger Bolder Baking Sourdough Starter, Brown Bears Women's Basketball Players, Nurburgring Weather March, Meteora Map Greece, International Culinary Institute, Michael A Harris Florida, Shark Iq Robot Not Mapping, What Is Culture And Tradition, Gallan Goriyan - Dhvani, Cage Diving With Sharks In Florida, When Does Crimson Clover Bloom, Grasping At Straws Origin, Jai Mummy Di Spoiler, Brant County Ward Map, Shark Attack Double Island Point, Sriman Meaning In Telugu, Easter Bunny Funny Gif,