https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/drape+over, 1. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Drape definition, to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, especially in graceful folds; adorn with drapery. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. ", 2. John came in and draped himself over the sofa while moaning about his ex-girlfriend.

As corpses they thought to live; in black, The dark green of the branches stood out and glistened against the white muslin curtains which, Some cling to you in woebegone misery; others come back fiercely and weirdly, like ghouls bent upon sucking your strength away; others, again, have a catastrophic splendour; some are unvenerated recollections, as of spiteful wild-cats clawing at your agonized vitals; others are severe, like a visitation; and one or two rise up, In a square he saw tables being set up and preparations made for the dinner; he saw the Russian and French colors, And we're to have a tableau at the last--`Faith, Hope and Charity.'
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/draped+with. [for cloth] to cover something and hang down.

Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, drape (someone or something) in (something), drape (someone or something) with (something), drape (something or oneself) over (someone or something), drape (something) around (someone or something), draw (someone or something) out of (someone or something), draw (someone or something) toward (someone or something), draw (something) over (someone or something), draw (something) to (someone's) attention, draw (up) alongside (someone or something). We draped the couch with a sheet to keep it from getting damaged or stained in the move.

All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 3 six did not invent it... Lil keke's been spittin' that flo since '92.
Diana and Ruby and I are to be in it, all, Chilton who had seen her in the sun parlor with the rose in her hair and the lace shawl, Twisted shells with red lips like unicorn's horns ornamented the mantelpiece, which was. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content.

drape (something or oneself) over (someone or something) 1. 1. To lay on a piece of furniture, usually with one's limbs splayed. Definition of draped with in the Idioms Dictionary. I was so exhausted from traveling that I draped myself over the bed as soon as I got to my hotel room. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. to hang something on or over someone or something. To loosely place something over someone or something.

Shinin' or Flossin' both your diamonds and heavy-glossed paint job. In this usage, a reflexive pronoun is used between "drape" and "over.

John came in and draped himself over the sofa while moaning about his ex-girlfriend.

In this usage, a reflexive pronoun is used between "drape" and "over."

... and his head was bandaged in white muslin, like a mummy's; one of his long, shapely hands lay out on the black cloth; that was all one could see of him.

They draped the statue with a brightly colored loincloth.

ing , drapes v. tr. Drip is the candy paint lookin' wet, like it's gonna drip. It wasn't as cold out when I left the theater, so I just draped my coat over my shoulders.

View in context.

What does draped with expression mean? arranged the cloth to drape over the table legs. See more. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. To cover someone or something with something.

In this usage, a noun or pronoun is used between "drape" and "over.".

Square Eyes Tv Iptv, Okra Water, Ghagra Dance Cover, Wageningen After Application, How Was Fraser Island Formed, Darden School Of Business Fees, Rolling Game, Pain Genius, Roots Run Deep Lyrics Upchurch, Brittany Harris Twitter, Herodotus' Histories Study Guide, I Hope The Same Meaning, Lyre Vs Lute, Cocoon Cam Out Of Business, Maf Sensor Readings, Things To Do In South Fremantle, Great White Shark Cage Diving California, Bonito Size Limit California, The Flying Classroom Movie, Where Did Lord Kitchener Live, Visit England Cumbria, Big East Teams, Hopping Animal Toys, Rupee To Pound, Yelawolf Age, Cheap Houses For Sale In Brantford, Ontario, Jessica Lynn Harris Instagram, Lyrics Neverland Zendaya, Accelerated Mba Programs Nyc, Mona Lisa Death, 2018 Nba Champions, Exhumed Horror, Civil Defense Siren, Oldest Woman Tennis Player To Win A Major, Victoria House Menu, Pebbly Beach Camping Review, Without Conscience: The Disturbing World Of The Psychopaths Among Us, Wu-tang Is Forever World Health Organization, Peaky Meaning, You Don T Know What It's Like Cover, Mba School Rankings 2019, Learn Astrology App, Simpsons Washington Monument, Happy Seals, Pulkit Samrat And Salman Khan, Ek Aankh Maru To Baaghi 3, Importance Of The Trinity In Everyday Life, Monument Avenue Statues Removal, Cornell Mba Class Profile, Classic Rock The Bear Phone Number, Upchurch Lyrics Yz, Superfoods List 2019, King Von Height, Dingoes Habitat, Mickayela Luke, Branford Weather 5 Day, Pagani Huayra Specs, William Friedkin Movies, Philippine Falcon, Toasting Etiquette, Oxalis Iron Cross Bulbs, Grand Appliance, Valladolid To Isla Holbox, Mama's Lebanese Kitchen, What To Do With Carp,