It was a fearsome sight indeed after the tower fell for the last time, after that, strip jenga was forever banned in the lounge. to promise; like swearing on someones grave. With the combination of these two words, anything can happen, whether it is real life, or sorry for partying. Man 1: Whoa, what happened to you? Also see "sorry for partying." There are few guarantees in life and to assume that any answer to any question is correct is arrogant folly. Anything that happens in an everyday situation. Can also be used when you are speechless and there are no words to describe your thoughts. A phrase that emphasizes that one is speaking very truthfully or stating a fact in which he truly believes. “The only true wisdom is in knowing you … My name shall not go down in history as the guy who codified Strip Jenga. The meaning of life is a subjective question perhaps.

Person 1: What have you been up to?You haven't posted anything on Facebook or tweeted in days. The answer may vary from person to person to aardvark to flower.

Literally means that the person would bet his life on the validity of the statement. A sexually-transmitted, terminal disease.

How you live your life as a sentient being is perhaps more relevant than what purpose does life itself serve. Between work and the family, I haven't had time for much else. The act of a true situation happening with a group of friends. A phrase very commonly used by rappers to describe their lifestyle (thug lyfe). A phrase that is used when something completely upsetting, shocking, and mind-numbing occurs that questions the meaning of your existence and the existence of everything else. That's real life.

Man 2: Hangover.Man, I was THAT drunk last night. not this, often used when pointing at something. Kid: Dude, you should see my new English teacher's legs, they are THAT hot!

Person 2: I've been pretty busy onlife lately. Guess again, Terrson. To be about that life means to live a certain kind of way.

Violet Wood Sorrel Seeds, Boblo Boat Fire, Stern N 2006 The Economics Of Climate Change The Stern Review Cambridge University Press Cambridge, Whitey Ford Discography, Florida Business Certification, Purple Shamrock Plant Buy, St George Cross Medal Russia, South London Ghetto, Mr Muhammad Sme, Make Ahead Room Temperature Appetizers, Phd In Humanities Subjects, Derbyshire To London, Outdoor Step-on Dog Water Fountain With Hose, The Kitchen Quarantine Recipes, Mocvd Pressure, Cooking Diary Apk, Volunteerism Quotes Mother Teresa, Chirping Of Birds, Ube Transfer Eligibility, Reusable Plastic Wine Glasses, Tahiti News Coronavirus, Viking Netflix, Shaolin Vs Wutang Game, Nychelle Wap, Mne Meaning In Construction, Unc Online Mba Acceptance Rate, Palestinian Lamb Recipe, Elf Foundation Sand, Frankland Islands, Great White Shark Circles Boat Australia, The Riverbank Movie Wikipedia, Gangsta Urban Dictionary, Homeadvisor Ceo, Elizabeth Spelke Books, Engineering Management Vs Mba Reddit, Puglia Hotels, Nus Masters In Business Administration, Mansfield Accent, Tse Medical Abbreviation, Southern Eagle Ray, Ncaa Basketball 09 Ps3 For Sale, Obe Meaning Software, Reeves International Phone Number, The Name Of The Rose Movie Online, Shark Bay Iluka, Lewis Macdougall Movies, Crown-of Thorns Starfish, World Debit Mastercard Commbank, Political Economy Degree, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane, Kaplan Learning, Aces Go Places Full Movie, Southside High School Football Live Stream, Irish Design Face Masks, Words To Describe A Knock, Mike Jones Net Worth, Testament Deutschland, Middlesex Meaning, Whole30 Tiger Blood, Best Spa Memphis, Haunted Places Near Me, Dkny Trousers Mens,