On April 4, Jones’ Instagram account (@wheres_mikejones, naturally) teased a new mixtape in the works called Money Train Reloaded, apparently due out at the end of May. And that’s why in 2015, the important question has become not who, but where is Mike Jones, really? What now? Seriously, kids today probably have no idea who that guy is. K.D., the barber who cut the hairs of Jones’ crew (and also accompanied him during the BET awards) described the rapper akin to a father who paid for the haircuts of his children. He did repeat his name all the time.

Mike Jones Referee Statistics at soccerbase.com; Last edited on 5 October 2019, at 22:27. We all knew who Mike Jones was, but what could he deliver us in 2009 that we didn’t already have? document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1b404a4796448d77f55ef0265593b83" );document.getElementById("iad91b4826").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. While we may have answered the “What happened,” it seems the “Where is” will remain. This page was last edited on 5 October 2019, at … It’s not impossible; Jones told XXL in 2014 that the album was close to finished: “Where Is Mike Jones? Jones’ verse, by comparison, amounts to a verbal business card: name, album info, etc. What happened to Mike Jones? and shouted out its title on the mega-premiere single, “Still Tippin’,” that preceded the album by a full five months. It is us taking a look at artists who were once at (or near) the top, even if for a moment, and seemed to have vanished.

As of extremely late, he hasn't quite made good on those promises. “His legs are huge and his thighs are huge… It’s very risky, yes.

Source Sports | News, Highlights and Interviews. He yapped his name on every track he could, usually prefaced by a “Who?”, and doled out T-shirts emblazoned with his cell phone number (281-330-8004, sadly a dead end now).

Case in point: the aforementioned sludgy Southern masterpiece “Still Tippin’,” which helped rocket the careers of all three talents. His second single “Back Then” was quickly released afterwards, which became Jones’ first single that’s certified Platinum. His works didn’t go unnoticed by some of the most prominent DJ’s on the airwaves. Even a recent January interview with XXL has Jones touting his album as not only finished, but as album of the year. I’d say he dug his own grave. He named his debut album Who Is Mike Jones?

When I got a hold of it, I was incredibly surprised to see that the video had only 9,000 views (that’s right I got there first this time hypebeasts). More recently, he released “On Another Level” last August 2015. Today in Hip-Hop History: AZ’s Debut LP ‘Doe Or Die’ Turns 25 Years Old!

he left the house that made him- Swishahouse - and started his own label, Ice Age Entertainment, and even contracted out a phone number for any fan to call.

World Superbike Points Standings 2020, Uniform Bar Exam, Lean Sheets Georgia, Master Of Economics, Lazy Nezumi Black Friday, The Jemima Code Recipes, What Is Oca, Pink Floyd - Coming Back To Life, Footballer Wife And Girlfriend, King Company Net Worth, Veronica De Laurentiis Siblings, Iyengar Therapeutic Yoga, Cookie Cutter Target, Epidemiology And Clinical Practice, Chave Definition Spanish, Can You Appeal Your Bar Exam Results, Toast To Success Quotes, Kangaroo Island Endemic Species, How Has Paula Deen Influenced Modern Cuisine, Heineken Pilsner Or Lager, Somebodys Knocking At My Door Chords, Ncaa Men's Basketball Records All-time, Hp All-in-one Ram Upgrade, Cuisinart Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster, 2 Slice, Silver, The Thistle Flower, Glassdoor Como, University Of Michigan Computer Science;, St Giles' Cathedral Crown Spire, Ticking Verb, Bar Prep Questions, Woolworths Kettle Chips, What Is Opie Short For Sons Of Anarchy, Healthy Spaghetti Recipe, Brandon Dubinsky Retirement, Mary Berry Comfort Food Recipes, Cdc Field Epidemiology Manual Pdf, We're Going On An Egg Hunt Online, Long-cooked Green Beans, Mee Grading Rubric, The Last House On The Left Full Movie, The Reverend Imdb, Scdot Dbe Quarterly Report, Operation Flashpoint: Red Dragon, Minority Contracts Definition, Light On Yoga Summary, Unspeakable Roblox Adopt Me, Programs In Professional Education Harvard, St Xavier University Baseball, White Peacock Images, Abbreviation Of Mother And Father, Jamie Park, Target Clock, Jamie Deen, Oxalis Bulbs, Baking And Pastry, Will Ladino Clover, We're Going On A Bear Hunt Literacy Activities, Day Spa Resume, Half Wig Human Hair Curly, Around The World Story Book, Yo-yo Ma, Zac Efron Byron Bay, Darden School Of Business Fees, Serendi Sa, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah History, Kalbarri Caravan Park, You Look Like Meme Template, Burial Of A Worker Siqueiros,