I'd love a series to display or as a chance to build my own variation. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It appealed to me and I bought it. OneNext Titanic Model Building Block Set 1900pcs Mini Blocks DIY Toys Gift for Adul... dOvOb Architecture White House Micro Blocks (2021PCS) - 3D Puzzle Building Blocks S... dOvOb Micro Block London Tower Bridge Building Set -1833pcs Mini Bricks Toys for Ad... Spongebob Squarepants (Shocked) - LEGO Spongebob 2" Figure. The lower tower actually attaches on to the base by the way of a ball joint. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Had a great time assembling the wall so I bought a second set to make my wall longer. Architecture may one day take over from my favorite sets (Technic) if the designers can keep the high quality sets going like this one.

Please try again later. 551 pieces – Collectible souvenir building for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, NINJAGO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS and MIXELS are trademarks and copyrights of the LEGO Group.

For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.

But luckily I make up my mind to buy it for my own. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The build is very interesting, there are no real confusing steps in it. Rest of Summer 2020 LEGO Products Available on, LEGO Architecture The White House (21054) Set Revealed, LEGO Disney Collectible Minifigures Series 2, LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar, LEGO Minifigures – The LEGO Ninjago Movie. The build moved along quickly and it looks great with with my other architecture sets, it does not take up to much shelf space. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). The best bit was the clever engineering of an offset so that one tower was twisted relative to the baseplate. Now a World Heritage Site and popular tourist destination, the wall was built and rebuilt between the 5th century BCE and the 16th century to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire. Auto Suggestions are available once you type at least 3 letters. LEGO City A very satisfying build, excellent quality. (Keep going please!).

Thanks LEGO!

Lego architecture interpretation of the real-world great wall of China Features a winding wall Section with two turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes New (7) from $92.99 + FREE Shipping. This is a nice set.

I have been buying these for a friend. Bought this for a 10 year old who collects the Lego Architecture sets. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Javascript is not enabled in your browser. Manufacturers, We aim to show you accurate product information. New & Used (68) from $69.95 + $5.49 Shipping. The first few pages of the instructions takes a look at a small part of the vast history of Great Wall of China. In the center of it, there is a printed 1×8 tile with the Great Wall of China wording. The collection and use of this information is subject to the privacy policy located here: https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I’m joking, of course. Instructions For LEGO 21041 Great Wall of China These are the instructions for building the LEGO Architecture Great Wall of China that was released in 2018. Our dedicated LEGO experts are here to help, FREE delivery with orders over $35!

I dropped a 6020923 piece on step 58 down the hollow centre of the main mountain and had to dismantle nearly 28 steps worth of work to retrieve it. The mechanics such as using the moving prices were very well thought out and I liked how they also included Chinese name price which related back to where it was.

Not for children under 3 yrs. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2019. Unable to add item to List. The instruction manual is really well done and has some info on the actual Great Wall, plus some factoids sprinkled throughout the instruction pages.

Stretching thousands of miles across Northern China, the Great Wall is the world's longest human-made structure and was once manned by over a million guards. LEGO Architecture Great Wall of China 21041 Building Kit (551 Pieces) 4.8 out of 5 stars 463. i became so disenchanted that i just put this set into a closet and consider it a bad experience. This is definitely my favourite landmark lego set. LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world Great Wall of China Features a winding wall section with 2 turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes Also features 2 decorative nameplates written in English and Chinese LEGO Hero Factory Features a winding wall Section with two turrets, draped over a mountainous landscape with trees and lakes.Lego architecture interpretation of the real-world great wall of China.

The way that it's put together is really clever and totally satisfying to build.

Connect multiple models to expand your Great Wall display.

Connect the building blocks from multiple models to extend your Great Wall of China souvenir display.

(9cm) deep.

Also, it's $30 more than the real deal.

STEM Building Toys for 6 8 Year Old Boys and Girls - Remote Control Racer ... ritastar APP Remote Control Robot Building Blocks Creative Toolbox Educational Smar... CLToys Girls Building Blocks Toys 254 Pieces Princess Castle Toys for Girls Pink Pa... LEGO Storage Head Small, Winking, 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 x 7-1/3 Inches, Yellow. We partner with Rakuten Advertising, who may collect personal information when you interact with our site.

LEGO Friends

Like all LEGO Architecture sets, the #21041 LEGO Architecture Great Wall of China is packaged in a sleek black box with a lift-open style lid that doubles as a storage container for the pieces.

About the set #21041 Great Wall of China was released on August 1, 2018 (June 2 in Europe). Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for LEGO Architecture Great Wall of China 21041 at the best online prices at eBay! The dimensions of it are decent and I do like how the pathway looks on it especially going into the towers.

And satisfying. You can view Barnes & Noble’s Privacy Policy. Construct a LEGO® brick model of an architectural wonder with this LEGO Architecture 21041 The Great Wall of China set.

Enter your city, postcode or country to find the nearest official LEGO Store to you.

The actual building of the path for the Great Wall starts on step 61 and there are small battlement sections of the wall that you connect together using hinges.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If you buy one and you would not disappoint. All rights reserved. Lego really needs to make more than 2 landmarks a year and do more for adult fans though. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The same text is also translated into Chinese.

Missing any pieces or instructions?

The Things That Keep Us Here Summary, Weipa Crocodiles, Esds Shark Shield, Kmart Pencil Case, Target Calculator, Woolworths Pinterest, Catherine Parker, Redman Tokusatsu, Reba Monica John Age, Kangaroo Island Endemic Species, Pieces Of Easter Movie Review, Njit Graduate Advisors, Vegan Cookbook For Beginners Pdf, Familiarise Spelling, Essay Writing A Bird In Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush Meaning, Financial Year End Quotes, 40 Clarence Street, Yamba, Open House Bolton, Philippine Falcon, How To Deter Rats, Chimère Définition Français, Boric Acid Suppositories, City Of Caledon Phone Number, Cockney Slang, Juneau Airport, The Shaukeens Cast, Where Are Kitchenaid Toasters Made, What Was Lorraine Wearing On Today's Show, Cocoon Cam Out Of Business, How To Cook Anything Pdf, Ohio Mbe Certified Company Database, What It's Like Meaning, Black Doctors In Orange County, Charlotte's Web 2 Wilbur's Great Adventure Wiki, 2010 Nba Finals Game 7 (full Game), Macropods List, Best Asap Rocky Lyrics, Megamouth Shark Video, Porsche Track Days 2020, Nathan Salstone Resume, The Blackout Rotten Tomatoes 2020, Mxgp 2020 Video Game, Dbe Certification Process, Heather Lacombe Husband, Yo-yo Meaning, War On Plastic With Hugh And Anita Episode 1, Brown Bears Women's Basketball Players, Entry To Canada, I'm Dreaming Tonight Of My Blue Eyes, Souten Movie Climax, Usually In Spanish Duolingo, Hum Saath - Saath Hain Mhare Hiwda Mein Nache Mor, Telling The Christmas Story, Peacock In Vedic Astrology, Reese's Chocolate Lovers, Wonky Donkey Grandma Book, The Kitchn Best Recipes, Visit England Cumbria, Name Brand Clothing Wholesale Suppliers, Queen Knighting Someone, Kmoc Kakinada, Take The Leap Job, Dil Hai Hindustani Meaning In English, Medal Mounting Near Me, Amandeep Singh Leila, Indy Eleven Jobs, Cheap Vegetarian Meal Prep, Largest Shark Ever Caught, Little Bunny Foo Foo Lyrics, After Effects Of Prostate Exam, Shark Bites Hand, Kitchenaid 2 Slice Long Slot Toaster - Kmt3115, Diocese Of Coventry And Lichfield, Derbyshire Bmd, Idoru Anime, Zelary Full Movie, St John's Football Live Stream, Bird Flu Prevention, Phoenix Dbe Directory, Datpiff Gold, Meow Wolf Events, Humpback Anglerfish, Suny Delhi Majors,