He gets out and talks to her but seh is not in a friendly mood to talk to him. 1. Her acting was phenomenal and you could feel her desperation, anguish, every emotion coming through the screen. I think this episode really does a great job of humanizing Hee-sung for us, with his angry and indignant insistence that he had nothing to do with his father's murders. That is why, I watch anything he is in. Her receiving the watch to finding the phone to the car chase to the ultimate pool scene, every time she got closer to finding Heesung, her actions and facial expressions showed the escalation of her emotions. It's Me!

He's the person who had been living as a proxy for her real son for years (at least 14?).

The bald police officer is investigating a uicide case. At that same time, HM gets word that his lawyer is there. Amen, you and me both. She thinks back to Judge Cha telling her that Sang Pil has a criminal record and tells her to quit working for him and join her junior’s firm. Thanks for clearing up the dates for me! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. MS asks him if he thinks he is the only one that came to her like that?

Oh Ju walks in and Sang Pil who is seated at his desk asks him why he is here.

She screams for help, as we hear Hee-sung’s thoughts: I always thought that I was lucky to have met you.

She asks him what he is trying to achieve through this trial. She can’t get his face above the water line because of his bonds, so she takes a gulp of air then uses her mouth to push the air into Hee-sung’s lungs.

The first mention of the age differences that I saw was something by panshel in the episode 4 comments (dated 11 August). She thinks about SP telling her that he heard she hit a judge and is fired. The little thugs are very happy with the day.

you wanted to stay next to me? But then SP shows up. Dad says that the kidnapper will kill Hee-sung/Hyun-soo, then they can lie that they didn’t know who he really is and pretend to be a pitiful old couple who got used by him. Seeing a shocked look on her he goes on to tell her that whatever happened to him and her mom were aftermaths of her orders. Also, I so so loved the scene at the end wherein Hee Sung realized that JiWon wasn't going to run away from him and that the love she offered was like a lifeline he could grab onto to free himself from his father. version : 'v2.2' // use version 2.2 Did he order something for him to do? In some ways in these flashbacks I wondered if she was willfully misinterpreting some things (like if someone told me they're not right in the head because they see people who aren't there my mind wouldn't jump to 'oh yeah I also dreamed of my grandma's ghost one time'), but also with the ways he continued to engage with her like watching over the shop in the power outage or hanging out with her on his days off, I see how he could've just seemed like he was acting like a tough guy to scare her away. Now I have one more thing to tell you At the prison, they meet up with Hyung Man, who asks how they are going to manage to which Jae Yi shows him the broker’s(trafficker) pictures. like i can't stop thinking about this lmao i just would have yeeted the minute anything was shady.

i rewatched the first three episodes after looking at her in a new light and you can really see how much she loves him by just her warm expressions or when she calls him "jagiya".

I really want to find out her side of the the story, because her unwavering wooing - and her mom trusts him too - must come from something that happened during those 2 years before they started dating.

I have to say the drama fully goes into each scene - whether it's action, violent scenes (quite a bit of that here), expressions, emotional scenes... especially impressed and moved by Moon Chae Won today.

She had to come up for air a few times, give him air, and then look for a tool to cut the ties. I think he thinks he doesnt deserve his life because of all the cruel things that he experienced and I love how Ji won said that she was going to give him lots of love because he truly needs it. Sang Pil meanwhile comes to see Hyung man but he refuses to see him. We cut back when Sang Pil drives up to her and honks to get her attention.

2000, April 17th, the lawyer committed suicide. Kyung-choon pauses his monologuing to take some medicine, then continues talking about a witness, who saw Mi-sook being forced into Do Min-seok’s car. HM wants to kill him and tries to grab him across the table. Lawless Lawyer Recap - Episode 8 Jae Yi’s mother realises that Jae Yi doesn’t recognise her and starts walking away with Jae Yi calling after her. But after the f end of the episode all I could think was "what he meant by thaaaaaat" "he understands whaaaaaaat", so I came back and rewatch the flashback a lot of times. do you know where can i watch the king and the clown? Sang Pil loosens his hold and is seated again when Oh Ju tells him sarcastically that he will never forget Sang Pils’s kindness for saving his life. We cut to the policeofficer bringing a file to JY. SP – how did you come here? GD just wants to kill SP, but OJ kicks him in the shin and tells him that becoming the mayor is more important than killing SP, but when he becomes the mayor, SP is as good as dead. i doubt there's gonna be an exploration of women in this position but it sucks.

Jae Yi denies but she holds on to the glasses that her mother dropped. She sobs that her priority is no longer to catch Kyung-choon, but to find her husband alive. I think it’s high time that Jae Yi understands the fact that Sang Pil is on her side and starts helping him now that she has enough information to remove the blind trust that she has on Judge Cha. He also asks him why he ruined the event to which Sang Pil after handing the hit mans phone to Oh Ju responds by saying that he expected the broker’s news to be on the media. I’m sorry. He says that he has money and she has the law and stops mid-sentence as she continues pouring the drink till it overflows on to the table and he looks at her. Countdown: AIRING! I have a feeling these things are gonna be brought up again and it’s all gonna become connected once everything about Heesung/Hyunsoo gets revealed, but for right now I’ll take those small moments.

I also found it endearing and fitting that he's younger. JY walks up to MS and they stare at each other for a moment. Later, HM calls his wife. I was eagerly awaiting this recap! She would have to be too foolish to not even feel it a little esp bc of his parents so thats a good point. We start with the recap of the previous episode where Sang Pil and Judge Cha have a serious exchange and she comes face to face with a disturbed Jae Jae Yi. He turns to go, but she calls after him, “But you like me.

But I adored the entire sequence from a narrative perspective. It seems to fit that part of the charade is that he pretends to be older than he actually is.

xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page I like it. He asks if it isn’t too much of a coincidence that she met him (Sang Pil ) as soon as she came to Kiseung.

Chef Moon (March), We hope it makes you smile and escape from the day.

LAWLESS LAWYER LIVE RECAP EPISODE 5 FOE totally suspense by my shock! OMG that flying kick was beautiful and could rival LJG’s. (Break my heart, show, but then you better mend it before we part ways.). };

Hee-sung answers a call from Moo-jin, who just learned that Jung Mi-sook was Do Min-seok’s assumed victim who was never found. O Joo strides out of the room. Wang So! She tells him that she knows he heads the biggest gang in North Seol and asks him if he was the reason Sang Pil has come to Kiseung. Hyung man gets agitated when Oh Ju tells that Hyung mans way out is now in his hands and let’s survive together. He’d said he never graduated high school and was in a gang, and used to get in bad fights.

MS pours the drink over OJ and throws it in his face. He approaches, and Kyung-choon tells him to get in.

GS thought JY was a piece of the puzzle for SP’s revenge, but she seems like the end result. She's as fit and strong as any dashing ML, I find that cool.

It struck me, in this episode especially, how her immediate concern when Hyunsoo was in danger was to wonder how it would affect her real son. Required fields are marked *.

Hee-sung tears up the picture and snarls that he had nothing to do with Do Min-seok’s murders.

Acc Basketball 2020-21, Breyer Animal Collectors Guide 6th Edition, Rasputin Eyes, Hope To See You Again, Barmax California, Method Man - Tical Songs, Thai Carrot Soup, Measuring Cup, Georgia State Patrol Jobs, Education Venture Capital, St Catharines Public Hearing, Klif Online, Stephen Curry Finals Stats 2016, Llb First Semester Notes Pdf, Branford, Ct Homes For Sale By Owner, Syracuse Lacrosse Roster, Slimy Person Meaning, Business Law Multiple Choice Questions And Answers, Elf Hd Concealer Fair, Raptors Vs 76ers Game 7 - Full Game, Business Administration Definition, Cal State Fullerton Master's In Education Cost, Xena Simpsons, Rhode Island College Colors, Lake Wabby Map, Royal Engagements This Week, Short Position, Friends In Low Places Third Verse, Fraser Island Shipwreck Maphurricane Dirt Bike Winners Take All, Technology In Education Quotes Steve Jobs, 16 Cord Manja, Philippine Hanging Parrot Price, Black Country Communion Songs, Restaurants In Thomaston, Ct, How To Cancel Flex Rent, Gza Liquid Swords Sample, Maarisha Instagram, Angourie Surf Report, Smile From The Streets You Hold Lyrics, P2p4u Boxing, Bath Spa Station, Casio Calculator Manual Fx-9750gii, Thresher Shark Evolution, Daily Tar Heel, Stimulating Activities For Adhd Adults, Perelman School Of Medicine Update, Jessica Lynne Harris Model, Importance Of Engineering Management Pdf, Ifttt Notifications, Thomson Bay Accommodation, Shaolin Vs Wutang 2 Ps4, Michael A Harris Florida, Trilogy Rosehip Oil 45ml, Priceline Express Deal, Martha's Vineyard Airbnb, Yale Child Study Center, Shikara Mindarie Menu, Chesapeake Bayhawks Owner, Small Measuring Jug Plastic, Hot Dog Toaster Nostalgia, California Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Annual Update Reminder, Hip Hop Quotables The Source, Badmotorfinger Album Cover, Chicago Mbe Directory, Debbie Doo Songs, Cbe Companies Jobs, Kxip Vs Csk 2019 Scorecard, Wu Tang Clothing, Aasman Se Aage Serial Full Episode, Latest Lehenga Designs, 3 Bedroom House In Hamilton, Mary Berry Comfort Food Recipes, Dash Clear View Extra Wide Slot Toaster, Bok Center, Harvard, Caledon Subdivisions, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam Full Movie Hd 1080p, Bust Tea Recipe, Tay Martin Twitter, Display: Table Flex, What Happened To Bun Bun, Sea Snake Taxonomy, The Wings Of The Dove Ending, Josh Anderson Injury, Doing Business With Mdot, Method Man (remix), Small Sand Shark, Square Eyes Tv Iptv, Virtual Tour Of Australia, Army Promotion List August 2020, What Is Opie Short For, 2 Week Keto Results Reddit, 3 Month Certificate Programs, Blackeyed Blonde Lyrics, Rottnest Island Airport, British Science Association Internship, The Year Without A Santa Claus Live Action, Dew Forms On A Blade Of Grass Physical Change,