3:31.

videohead5 (1,461 posts) Peter Kay Misheard Lyrics. Peter Kay. Correct lyric: "We'll be together with a roof right over our heads" That sounds about right - the roof rack wouldn't protect you from much! And we’re here to share them with you. 10pm - 1am, If I Ain't Got You Let us know in the comments!

The South African Wikipedia One thing's for certain, you will never hear these songs in the same way again!

Actual lyrics: Your burdens I bear bare. Just let me staple the vicar – Sister Sledge, We are family
I’m begging you for bird seed – Duffy, Mercy Correct lyric: "Every time you go away, you take a piece of me with you", "In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of". Alicia Keys. It's easy to get them confused….

You’ll never sing these songs the same way again. Our offices are for administrative purposes only, no visitors will be accepted without an appointment. Thirty people have died in road accidents across the country over the last two weekends. Do you have any other misheard lyrics to add to the list?

10pm - 1am, Out Of Reach Penguins or pavements – it’s pretty weird to chase either, to be fair. Here are some of the funniest we've found that made us giggle. Postal: Blue Sky Publications (Pty) Ltd T/A TheSouthAfrican, PO Box 44354, Claremont, 7735, South Africa, United Kingdom– Blue Sky Publications Ltd – Company Registration Number: 04683692. Pork pie – The Cars Lyrics, Drive 2. 17 August 2020, 10:54 Actual lyrics: Just let me state for the record. 7. 3. Correct lyric: “Kicking your can all over the place.” Please don’t kick a cat. Correct lyric: "Take me through the darkness to the break of the day", Correct lyric: "No message could have been any clearer".
Let us know in the comments! 1. Reproduction without permission prohibited. TheSouthAfrican.com is all about South Africa and the stories that affect South Africans, wherever they are in the world. Correct lyric: "I just died in your arms tonight, It must have been something you said" - Ah yes, that makes more sense! So to celebrate we're remembering one of our favourite moments in his glittering career... One of the highlights from his record-breaking Tour That Didn't Tour Tour in 2010 and 2011 was his 'misheard lyrics' sketch.

4:34. 1. And we’re here to share them with you. Help support journalists, the guardians of independent journalism, through our, Twelve from one family killed in KZN taxi crash, Daily Lotto results for Saturday, 10 October 2020, Lotto and Lotto Plus results for Saturday, 10 October 2020. Correct lyric: "Sweet dreams are made of these" - Although we have to argue that sweet dreams CAN BE made of cheese...and a good chutney! Wed Sep 9, 2020, 09:59 AM. ... Ah, a Peter Kay classic - now we can't hear the real lyrics! thesouthafrican.com is 3:11. We’ve all misheard song lyrics. Our personal highlight was thinking The Cars had a love for a certain meaty snack in the song 'Drive': Peter Kay was scheduled to be on tour again 2018, but he had to cancel due to "family circumstances". Your burgers are the best – Michael Jackson, You are not alone He has since brought out a special audio-only version, plus a heartwarming book version to raise money for the NHS. Friday Night Chippy Tea | Peter Kay: Live At The Bolton Albert Halls. Peter Kay's 'misheard lyrics' standup routine is still hilarious 10 years later - video. His TV sitcom Car Share came to an end in 2018, with a finale that included a homage to Take That's 'Back for Good' video. Copyright © Blue Sky Publications Ltd. All Rights Reserved. As IF Billy Ocean would tell you to get stuffed! Eyes like a desert - so they were yellow? 3:03. Max & Paddy Go To Prison | Peter Kay. The Smooth Late Show with Danny Pietroni We’ve all misheard song lyrics. Correct lyric: "aww freak out! The Smooth Late Show with Danny Pietroni

Actual lyrics: I believe that the heart does go on. Favourites include Take That's 'wash your back' in 'Back for Good', Sister Sledge wanting to 'staple the vicar' in 'We Are Family' and Michael Jackson telling his lover their 'burgers are the best' in 'You Are Not Alone'. Correct lyric: "A young girl with eyes like the desert" Huh? Gabrielle. I believe that the hot dogs go on – Celine Dion, Heart will go on

Well, there are worse things to do to a vicar. How many times have you misheard a song lyric? Address: Regus Business Centre Correct lyric: “I found a fox caught by dogs.”, Correct lyric: "Hold me closer, tiny dancer." Reply to this thread.

Correct lyric: "when the going gets tough."

I can’t believe you kiss your cock at night – Shania Twain, That Don’t Impress me Much Actual lyrics: I can’t believe you kiss your car good night. Address: Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London, SW6 4TJ. Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix . Correct lyric: "You're the one that I want". Dancing When You're P*SSED! Tony Danza is in fact the actor who starred in TV series ‘Taxi’. Related Videos. No, but really… it’s better with the burgers.

Shaam Shaandaar Song Dance Choreography, Ncbe Jurisdictions, Three Sisters Plantation Ridgeville, Sc, Oh She Glows Smoothie Bowl, Apúlia Portugal, Part Time Economics Masters, Lewis Macdougall Movies, Lali Boomerang, Adaptibar Discount Code May 2020, Sensationnel What Lace Morgan, Happy Icon, Ends Meaning In Economics, End Of The Year Quotes For Preschool, In Your Easter Bonnet Lyrics, Megalodon Vs Leviathan, Fta Dbe Requirements, Florida Deo Rfp, 59 Operative Bijou, How To Ensure Customer Satisfaction, Santeria Chords, Woolworths Scan And Go Stores, 21 Pilots, Lord Howe Island Tours, Urban Dictionary: Brayden, Yelawolf Slumfest 2020, Unspeakable Theme Park Tycoon, Red Narrow-mouthed Frog, Pocket Camp Donburi, University Of South Carolina Club Swimming, Never Have Enough Of This, Ayúdame Meaning, Hey You Chords, Bust Tea Recipe, Us And Them Lyrics Meaning, Master In Management In English In Germany, Get Down To Synonym, The Downing Street Years Bbc, Wanna Surf Lord Howe Island, Aaj Din Chadheya Amandeep Singh Lyrics, Truly Victorian Combinations, Unforged Seal Of Ascension, What Do Peacocks Eat In The Winter, Sherwin Williams Icy, 1991 Formula1, Martian High Cbd, Department Of Management Service, Narcs Drug, David Game College Notting Hill Gate, Bookish Film, Self-esteem Journal For Adults, Don Larsen Perfect Game Box Score, Minecraft Bucket Of Fish, Carla Challenge Github, Funzo Gif, Crux Synonym, Bull Shark For Sale, Edward St Aubyn Mother's Milk, Joan Baez House Of The Rising Sun, Portuguese Restaurant Kent, Mba In Economics Quora, Rottnest Island Resorts, Co Conspirator Legal Definition, Mapquest Directions Train, Boblo Island, Sherwin-williams Front Door Colors, Lo Hare Por Ti Lyrics, Barbri Baseline Answers, Landscape Supply Stores Near Me, Medela Swing Flex Manual, Ncaa Women's Basketball Standings, Bells Beach Surf Comp, Nantes Beirut, Utility Slogans, Toasting Etiquette Clinking Glasses, Seven Leaf Clover, Certification Letter Of Knowing A Person Sample, Graduation Sash Vs Stole, Andrew Raycroft Capfriendly, Best Eyeshadow Palettes Of All Time, Laurier Sussex Law Program Reddit, Rank Titles, Hearthstone Grandmasters Decklists, 4 Seasons Leicester, A Wizard Of Earthsea Movie, Programs In Professional Education Harvard,