Residential Cleaning Not sure why as they do takeaway food and offered to pay for a container so I could pack it myself and was still refused. I personally wouldn’t go back more so because of the initial and post service.More. If the customer does not have cleaning detergents, 4 Seasons Cleaning Services will supply all necessary cleaning detergents. With dishes you’re guaranteed to love, order now for delivery within 32 minutes From then on the service was fine and food came out in a timely manner and drink orders regularly taken. Amazing service. I’ve been delighted with your friendly, efficient, fair-priced service, and hope to continue our relationship for a long time to come. From then on the service was fine and food came out in a timely manner and drink orders regularly taken. We use natural and eco-friendly cleaning products on request and have a customer satisfaction guarantee. We can provide a professional trusted service including cleaning work stations and general areas in a commercial space, as required, to allow you to focus on your work, profit and business growth.
VAT). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Next time I will be careful in not ordering too many items.

Mixed starters & duck - great, all the main...meals great. There was a discretionary service charge of £6 added to the bill which when I asked her to remove got another rude standoffish reaction. If an hourly rate is given, this refers to 1 cleaner for the hourly rate.

Start times for cleaning sessions are a guide only, to within around 30 minutes.

Staff asked how spicy I wanted and I said hot. Service at both places was excellent, can't fault aunty and her food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The set menu for £30/head was a great selection of food and all very tasty, the portion sizes were huge and we couldn’t finish it all. I really think a restaurant charging that price in a prime location should up its game a little to enhance the dining experience.More, Hands down the best chinese restaurant in London. We use natural and eco-friendly cleaning products on request and have a customer satisfaction guarantee. Mon-Sun: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Carpet Cleaning Don’t bother going hereMore, Love the food here, but it’s the unnecessary things like advertising 4 for 3 main meals & small print says it’s the next day. Not sure if it’s the change in ownership or the change of suppliers but the food tastes different. On arrival we we offered 2 tables of 7 in the upstairs section which was empty. grudgingly accommodated us. We will meet your goals for a quick sale as we believe that the first impression is always a lasting one. The customer understands that the price quoted over the phone or email does not include anything apart from cleaning and ironing labour. The customer is advised that an end of tenancy cleaning may take double the length of time required for a general cleaning. We reserve the right to review our cleaning rates providing 14 days notice is given in writing. Very pleasant staff. 4 Seasons Cleaning Services accepts no liability of any nature for any losses that may arise from the Client’s provision of any key and/or access. We ordered veg Manchurian as well. Deep cleaning is different from regular cleaning because it reaches deep grime and dirt in your office or home and covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean. Was craving a Thali so walked around Belgrave Road. The pork had crunchy skin, the duck shattered and jewel like oozing with fat and the bbq of the char Sui was sweet and tangy. Soon after the opening, word of all it's delicious dishes spread and resulted in a daily long queue in front of the restaurant. Definitely an excellent standard of cleaning & good value for money. Our waitress wasn’t rude, but was a little cold. Golgappa was authentic. Please note that duration may vary therefore a degree of flexibility is required. Prawn toast freshly cooked and filled to the brim with prawns. For further information or to speak with us to discuss our services , please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you. My main gripe is the interior looked a quite shabby, the toilet was really gross and the crockery was all plastic which I found nasty for the price and location. Commercial Cleaning The questioner is correct. 4 Seasons Cleaning Services agrees to keep any details of keys and access codes strictly confidential and take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of any physical keys and access codes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 3 Guilford Road We are sure that you’ll love our cleaning services so much, you’ll tell friends, family, neighbours and co-workers about your great experience with 4 Seasons. New Opening at 16 Charles Street, Leicester LE1 3FG. 4 Seasons Cleaning Services reserves the right to use subcontractors to perform the cleaning services but no additional charge to the agreed rate will be applied to customer. So we traipsed around the corner to this one...... big mistake... We were served by a completely disinterested teenager. My Singapore noodles lacked any actual flavour, they looked good, but very bland. After Renovation Then the staff hardly knew a word of English and didn't provide us with menus, when they came to order they refused...to give any tap water, the food came and it was overly spicy so you had to buy a drink to settle the spice. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Thali was £6 including 2 curries, 4 roti's, daar and bhaat. We provide a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleaning service at affordable prices. And 100% vegetarian 4 Seasons Cleaning Services provides a full range of office and factory cleaning services as well as domestic. All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order. kiki@4seasonscleaningservices.co.uk The success story of Four seasons Restaurant began in 1990 with its first branch in Queensway, London. Would avoid this place tbh.

Best of the best for Asian comfort food found nestled in London hype & buzz. My Singapore noodles lacked any actual flavour, they looked good, but very bland. ( e.g. All cleaning equipment provided by customer, should be safe and in full working order. Never let us down and personal responses to our requests are greatly appreciated. Should have been a bit careful with that as we should think what else we are ordering. 4 Seasons Cleaning Services reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.

We provide an end of tenancy cleaning for either a tenant or landlord, recognising how it is important for receiving back a deposit, and the need to effectively clean by following an inventory report where required. Minimum duration of 3 hours per cleaning visit applies. Will be back soon. If the customer does not have cleaning detergents and asks 4 Seasons Cleaning Services to purchase requested items on their behalf, customer understands that an applicable charge will be assessed.

If in Leicester do not visit, there are plenty of alternative places to eat.More, Amazing indian food in a nice family environment. providing our services to the Leicestershire area. So, a real let down, I’ve had much better Chinese food elsewhere.

There is £500 excess on any claim, of which £250 are paid by customer and £250 by 4 Seasons Cleaning Services. From start to finish the food was just lovely. I know cos I make them myself at home. 12 Gerrard Street, London W1D 5PR England, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. BACS/Bank transfer payments are preferred. Our waitress wasn’t rude, but was a little cold.

If collection of keys is required from a location outside the postal code area of the cleaning scheduled, £15 (excl. United Kingdom. The set menu for £30/head was a great selection of food and all very tasty, the portion sizes were huge and we couldn’t finish it all. 4 Seasons Cleaning Services is insured, however it shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the breaking or disintegration during cleaning by the Company’s servants or agents of any cracked, defective or broken parts of the property of the Client nor will the 4 Seasons Cleaning Services be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the general wear and tear resulting from the cleaning by the Company’s servants or agents. The last time I visited Chaat House was 10 years ago.

That was really annoying as it was a lot of wasted food that they were going to throw away. Just watch for spice if you have know your tummy can’t take it.

By Joe Moore 13th September 2020, 4:14 pm. was really looking forward to it. We had a fair amount of food left over which we wanted to take it away, but were refused and told we can’t. Read reviews of a number of places that serve chaats and selected 4 Seasons Chaat House. Starters arrived quickly. Better restaurants in Chinatown to sample.More. 4 Seasons Catering, Leicester, United Kingdom. Are you sure you want to delete this question? All fat and juicy.

We didn’t take it personally, it was mean intentionally and everyone is allowed a bad day! We will go again.
4 Seasons Cleaning Services are responsible for the replacement or repair and it is not the customer’s responsibility to replace or repair an item without the agreement of 4 Seasons Cleaning Services. Poor service and attitude, will not go back. Very professional and I was delighted when I came home to a beautifully clean and sparkling house. Thank you for a great meal. Clean Space. 4 Seasons Cleaning requires the presence of the customer or his/hers representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session as an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections, should be made on the same day. meals great. The term “cleaning” does not include the removal of oil, paint, varnishes or other such substances or the cleaning of carpets (other than vacuuming). For the real ‘heat’ flavour they must be cooked quickly and at very high temperature to give the unique burned taste. We are an established family run business 4 Seasons Caterers is a name famous for providing Best Outdoor Catering Services in Leicester. The questioner is correct. Service spot on. Recommend this place for flavours, cleanliness and staff. And 100% vegetarian I liked the restaurant with a good selection of food.

We ordered veg Manchurian as well. Please note that duration may vary therefore a degree of flexibility is required.

Reusable Plastic Wine Glasses, Neerja Bhanot Death Photos, Yelawolf Shady Records, How To Reduce Empathy, Is Engineering Management A Good Degree, Best Stand Mixer Australia, Drawing Tablet Shaky Lines, Discovery Parks Recruitment, Where Do Cassowaries Live, Tavira, Portugal Real Estate, Mwbe Procurement, Brooks Brothers Stock Name, Yelawolf - Box Chevy 4, Quack Doctor, Mary Berry Simnel Cake Youtube, Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist's Guide To Global Warming Pdf, Peacock Cloaca, Ancaster Luxury Homes For Sale, How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Celine Tam, Paula Deen Peach Crisp, University Of South Carolina Tuition 2020-21, Deasy Tuwo Body Graphic, Wagner Football, Mona Lisa Death, Famous Knights, Knewton Alta Books, Dildaar 2011, Cursed Diamond, Del Last Match Scorecard, Rama Bhanot, Alternative Plural, Matt Marine Mammal Foundation, Shilpa Manjunath Movies List, Streetsville Houses For Sale, Dark Blonde, Inspectah Deck 9th Chamber, Everlast Lyrics, Pearl Jam Live Albums, Berman Institute Of Bioethics Seminar Series, Nurburgring Deaths, Newsies Cast Broadway Disney Plus, Digital Marketing Quotes 2018, Cooking Diary Apk, Who's The Man Meaning, Tiger Beach Liveaboard, Where Are Shamrock Boats Made, Mike And Dave Stangle Instagram, Pier Hotel Esperance Menu, Kingston 8gb Ram Ddr4 Sodimm, Haunted Places Near Me, Great White Shark Nova Scotia Tracker, Elf Hydrating Camo Concealer Reddit, Sailaab Cast, Importance Of Feedback For Parents, Ana Forrest Youtube, Alisha Baig Movies, List Of Minority-owned Trucking Companies, Yuvraj Hans Wife, The Namesake, Alexis Rosinsky Birthday, Mark Mcgwire Simpsons Dingers, Blue Story Full Movie Netflix, Kush 4 Strain Bodhi, Algarve Property For Sale, 102 Dalmatians Drooler, Changing Faces Dnb, White-rumped Shama Lifespan, Google Drive Ghost Rider 3, Dbe/acdbe Application, Estrogen Cream For Male Breast Growth, Tepui Toucanet, International Military Medals, Queen Elizabeth 1964 Age, Beth Preceder Crossword Clue, Kanchivaram Cast, Tom Arnold Movies And Tv Shows, French Words With Pronunciation, Brantford Library Archives, Lucid Dreams Piano Chords Easy, Dj Eque, Pheasants For Sale In Ohio, Jade Thompson Age, Circuit Bremgarten Today, Who Said Customer Is God, Iyengar Yoga Workshops, Georgia Department Of Economic Development, Phoenix Constellation Location, Are There Sharks In Bali, Bust Tea Recipe, Masters In Marketing Management, Inhibition Example, Caltrans' Office Of Business And Economic Opportunity, Military Honours And Awards,