Weeks and weeks later - still no response! OZ Discus are the best.

Non-existent customer service!If I was told that there is a delay on the order I would understand, but to receive no reply and not even be able to speak to someone on the phone after multiple attempts just feels like my money has been taken.I will be disputing this charge.

They then proceeded to lie to my bank and NSW Fair Trading for a further 2.5 months about (among other things) post-purchase changes to their terms of service that they tried to deceive me with. COVID-19 Update: Our online store remains open for business. I have had the simply best experience dealing with OzDiscus.

....Thank you kelvin,,,, Damn !!! No products were found matching your selection.

Riedel has the seventh longest discus throw of all-time with a personal best of 71.50m. I used this link. You know when you buy a Discus from us, you are looking at a strain that farms have spent many years perfecting. After parting with $1100 for discus and speaking to the staff and [name removed], no fish, no Refund! I ordered some urgently needed medication on 23/06 to treat a hydra outbreak in a shrimp tank. Am now dealing with fair trading nsw. There he won his only Olympic title. Have emailed, messaged, called. We will supply you with all your aquarium plants for you to create a jaw-dropping aquascape, worthy of entry to the IAPLC. Soon you will have a beautiful overstocked tank like me haha, Mate I baught my first 6 discus of Kelvin and almost lost them 3 times, if it wasn't for his support and fast replies, now they are growning happily, hand feeding they are literally pigs will eat anything and have them breeding at 9 cms, you made the right choice going with oz discus . Please refer to our Shipping policy for details. Find discus ads in our Fish category from Sydney Region, NSW. Please be very wary and avoid this business if you can! He was repeatedly trying to talk over me and wasn't prepared to listen to any of my concerns.

Thank you.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. They have a son, Robert. We have a huge range of aquascaping supplies including CO2 Regulators, LED Aquarium Grow Lights, Aquarium CO2 Kits, CO2 fittings, Lily pipes, Aquatic Plant fertilizers, Aquarium Substrate, Aquarium Gravel, Aquarium Backgrounds, hard-to-find Planted Aquaria and more. Australia Post have had to change the way they are processing deliveries, which means the parcel may not be scanned when it has been handed over to them or on its journey to you. Sorry to say I have changed my mind about Sydney discus world. You know when you buy a Discus from us, you are looking at a strain that farms have spent many years perfecting. - No stock levels on website- Very difficult to get a hold of via the portal, email or phone- Advised I would get a refund if I sent an email (I bought the item from somewhere else as a result)- Refused to give me a refund, emailed me to say I agreed to the T&Cs upon checkout (meaning that I could expect my delivery in 30 days)- 30 days have passed, no refund as yet.

1 of if not the best supplier of Discus in Sydney. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Thanks again, Kelvin Chang. Visit Aquarium Architect  to schedule an obligation-free consultation, further details, current projects and contact info. We also devote ourselves to helping each customer to set them on the right path in starting their Discus journey.'. After placing my order, I waited a week then began wondering why my order hadn't yet been dispatched. Once 2 weeks passed and no status updates came my way, I tried calling their listed phone number every day for a week but no one ever answers. When you ask for a status update on your order via their webmail they don't respond (but still use it for reasons stated below). Similar opinion?

Welcome to Sydney Discus World Aquariums Online, Australia's Premier online store for premium Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Products, Complete Aquarium Setups, Premium Aquascaping Supplies, Aquarium CO2 Systems, Live Fish and Aquarium Plants.

Bought a large order of Aquascaping goods and they were delivered safely to my gone with no issues. Discus for Sale Sydney, Australia. Aquarium Architect are Sydney's leading Custom Fish tank provider. - Am not going to waste any further time, have lodged a complaint to Fair Trading NSW and will contact CBA to dispute the charge. New Release Discus; Discus Direct 5-6Cm; 9-10 cm Discus; 12-13 Cm Discus; 14-15 Cm Discus; Brazilian Wild Discus ; Discus Breeding Pairs; Discus Selected Stock; Marine Fish . [Potentially Defamatory Content Removed]. For those that have ordered by credit card and are having a similar experience use their webmail to enquire on your order or confirm any telephone conversation you have. Yet the owner stupidly took it all the way to the visa arbitration committee which ruled in my fa...Read more, As with most customers purchasing here, I am still waiting for my order to materialise nearly 4 weeks later.

[HD] German Solid Red Discus at Sydney Discus World Aquariums [HD] German Solid Red Discus at Sydney Discus World Aquariums. If we don’t answer the phone please leave a message we will reply as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and please be assured we are doing our best to get you your order, but it will take longer than usual. Bought and paid good money for a Co2 art atomiser ( was told over phone it was in stock ) when it arrived it was in a different box and was a cheap ebay atomiser. It said it was being proscessed, so I rang them on the 28th of August 28. Keep up the good work. I sent an email enquiry, and never received a reply, other than the automatic "will reply as soon as possible" (3 weeks ago). If this shipment ever arrives, I will try to resell it to recoup my losses. After 4 weeks I checked the product status on the website.

Three weeks l...Read more. I have quite a few from him and were shipped with no issues.

My experience is consistent with all previous reviews. Ordered something a month ago and have not got any response from them. Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data.

I too placed an order where the website made it appear that the goods were in stock, and coming from Australia. And on their web site for the same item $219.95. Customer service and education is our top priority. Like others before me i wish i had researched this so called online store before parting with my money. Still waiting, I was very patient with the 60Day waiting period due to Covid only to be told that they didn’t know where the fish were or when they were getting them.

I placed an order for $330 over two weeks ago and have received no notification that the order has been shipped, order status shows as 'awaiting fulfillment' even though website showed that they had items in stock. 1 Million percent OZ Discus and Kelvin has given me nothing but the best customer service as well as beautiful fish. Their website and retail shop are clearly integrated despite what they say.

Any suggestion that they are seperated by anything other than an ABN is false, they have the same people (often not) answering the phones, same products, same ridiculous social media posts, same conman of an owner and same return address. The ONLY retailer to go to when purchasing Quality Discus Fish in Australia.

I have sent them two emails to ask why is its so expensive to buy from the shop. Delays are also due to extra measures taken at Quarantine, Customs and minor delays experienced by shipping providers. I sent an email enquiry, and never received a reply, other than the automatic "will reply as soon as possible" (3 weeks ago). First I thought it was Covid-19 conditions until I read these reviews and now realise Ive been robbed. Due to COVID-19 related service disruptions, it may take up to 60 business days to receive some dry goods and livestock (fish & coral). Well it is now about a week and a half later nothing heard and the website "tracking" I said it was being proscessed.....STILLCalled them again and they told me they did not have that model and I would need to pay an extra $80 for the new model. 222 were here. COVID-19 UPDAT E: Our team are working hard to despatch orders on time, but deliveries are being delayed by some of our providers due to COVID-19. Too often we see customers' complain that their local LFS stocks: -Sick Discus-Misrepresented Discus-Below average DiscusWe strive to import only the best from Malaysian and German breeders made available to you in Australia. Lars Peter Riedel (born 28 June 1967, in Zwickau) a former German discus thrower. Ridiculous when its medication. With over 20 years experience, our professional team have a passion for fishkeeping and want to inspire our Customers through our huge range of Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Supplies, complete Aquarium Setups, Planted Aquascaping equipment, plants and coral at everyday low prices. I thought Discus world was one of the best aquarium shops in Sydney!!! We are Australia's leading Online Shop for Live Aquarium Fish, i.e.
Highly recommend Kelvin from OZ Discus. We are a Discus, rare tropical fish and freshwater aquarium shop located in Homebush West in Sydney, Australia. You won't go wrong here. We stock a great range of reputed brands in the industry, including Twinstar®,Dici®, WYIN®, Intense Aquarium Expert®, Spectra®, ADA, Benibachi, Cal Aqua Labs, Seachem, Atledtis, Evolution Aqua, Waterbox, UP Aqua, Aquaforest, Continuum, Red Sea, AQUA ILLUMINATION, DOOA, EHEIM, ECOTECH MARINE, AQUAEL, API, BIOPOD, Aquadecor, Oase and LUPYLED. Scammed out of $70 - order "awaiting fulfillment", ignored emails and customer service line forwards to a dead number, date: After trying multiple times to ring their online customer service number and being forwarded to a dead line, I've instead phoned their retail store. I ordered large amount of corals and fish my tank cracked now I can not recive the fish so called to cancel and got nothing but abuse all he did was back track lie and talk over me they are scammers and have contacted fair trading who will hopefully resolve the matter AVOID!!

Looking to buy a fish tank or Complete Aquarium to begin your amazing fishkeeping journey? This business will sell you stuff that it does not have in stock and keep quiet about it so that they can charge your credit card. Also you can contact the owner directly on nick@sydneydiscusworld.com.au, Uncontactable - still no product - appalling experience. Register and grow your business with Australia Opening Hours & Cylex! I highly recommend OzDiscus for the quality and range of their Discus, and can vouch for their customer service both before and after your purchase. T&Cs seemed to have changed from 30...Read more, Bunch of liars and frauds, should be shut down. I sent multiple emails and after 4 weeks of persistent contact, I finally received a stock standard 'its delayed due to COVID' reply. Wrote emails, tried to call etc. I live in Bega Valley, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. I ordered an item (wavemaker) on the 20th of july2020. Firstly Thankyou once again you never cease to impress me ,the quality of the fish in the shipment was outstanding mate pictures certainly dont do them justice Why take customers money when you don’t even have the stock... more like a dodgy drop shipping business!! I have emailed twice and tried phoning 7 times so far and have not received a response or been able to reach anyone on the phone to enquire as to the status of my order. I just wished I did some research and saw these reviews before ordering from here.
We import many premium brands direct, buy in bulk and ship directly from our Sydney warehouse.

For confirmed orders, please wait until you receive your Shipment notification email, which will contain your tracking number; signifying that your order is on its way.

Funny Easter Pictures, Never Trust A Skinny Chef, Sharks Long Island Sound, The Castles Of Athlin And Dunbayne Pdf, All Suites Perth Tripadvisor, War With God Lyrics, Will Maxwell, University Of The Sciences Pa Program, How High Can A Rabbit Jump Over A Fence, Dr Saccuzzo Predictions February 2020, 50 Strict Rules The Royal Family Has To Follow, The Last Czars Wikipedia, University Of Westminster Marylebone Campus Address, Unc Online Mba Acceptance Rate, Rza House, Fin French Accent, Bronze Whaler Shark Size, Boston Bioethics, Virginia Cavaliers Basketball, Blue Bloods Cookbook Pdf, Rottnest Island Cute Animals, Shark Bay Perth, Everlast House Of Pain, Mother Of All Origin, Tax Breaks For Veteran-owned Business, Bells Beach Surf Comp, Sunset Grille Watertown, Ct, Digital Marketing Quotes For Customers, How Long To Bake Bone-in Chicken Breast At 425, Ayúdame Meaning, Spicy Tuna Roll Calories, Classification Of Toxicants, Oslo Airport To Oslo Central Station, Rosicrucian Membership, Cottage Cheese Protein, Self-walking Wooden Toys, Giada Cookbook 2019, Three Sisters Plantation Ridgeville, Sc, House Repair App, Sunburst Band Greece, Supply Chain Management Salary In Canada, Adp Supplier Diversity, Brampton Events Today, Donullia Paatal Lok Cast, Boogy Scrabble Word, Are Stingrays Protected In South Australia, Klbj-fm Morning Show, Sandwich Diet Plan, Sistema Water Bottle, Iim Bangalore Mba Syllabus Pdf, Around 3 Hours Meaning, When I Drink I Drink, Scott Evil Blue Hair, Sharks In Australian Waters, Tulum Whale Shark Tours, The Reverend Imdb, Coral Bay Events, Marta Headquarters, Tepui Toucanet, James Beard Recipes, Order Placed Means, Read Around The World Elementary, Red Clover,