A big, bulky typewriter, and an equally big, bold beer. Blog > Baseball and Star Trek: These are Two of My Favorite Things!

However, Ernest Lehman, the screenwriter for the film adaptation, repositioned it so that Maria would sing it with the children during the thunderstorm scene in her bedroom, replacing "The Lonely Goatherd", which had originally been sung at this point.

"My Favorite Things" is a show tune from the 1959 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music. I wish us all a year full of good health, good cheer, fascinating typewriters, and of course, good beer! However, one of those items is something I wear so often that it could be considered part of my daily ensemble—a baseball cap. I stumbled onto this one at a store near my home, The … Continue reading Silver Seiko Speedwriter 7200 and Stone Ruination 2.0, Two really interesting subjects to start off the New Year... A very popular typewriter, and a very rare beer... Hermes Rocket Since I started the year off with a Hermes last year, I figured why not do it again? Larry McMurtry … Continue reading Hermes 3000 and Blackburne Imperial Stout. Julie Andrews, who played Maria in the 1965 film version of the musical, had previously sung the song on the 1961 Christmas special for The Garry Moore Show These two are my favorite @jasonbritton1 i can’t thank you enough for this time spent together here and all the efforts done so i was able to ride the way i love!

These are a few of my favorite things. "My Favorite Things" is a show tune from the 1959 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music. Yeesh!

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes Smith-Corona Electra Automatic and Kuhnhenn A Few Shillings Too Many, Olivetti Lettera 30 and Cigar City Maduro, Silver Seiko Speedwriter 7200 and Stone Ruination 2.0, Hermes Rocket and Dieu du Ciel! animal crossing ac sherb beau. Lorrie Morgan's version appeared in 1994 and again in 1999 at No.

Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels

these two are my favorite lazies!!

10. some of my favorite lesbian, bi and trans woc from tv. Reblog. Julie Andrews, who played Maria in the 1965 film version of the musical, had previously sung the song on the 1961 Christmas special for The Garry Moore Show. 45 on the Billboard 100. The first section of the melody has a distinctive property of using only the notes 1, 2, and 5 (tonic, supertonic, and dominant) of the scale.

In 2013, singer Diana Vickers was featured singing on the One Direction television advertisement for the launch of their debut fragrance, Our Moment. These are a few of my favorite things. [2], Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass released a version in 1969 as a single from their 1968 album, Christmas Album.

Unfollow. The song ends with a borrowed line of lyric and notes from Rodgers' earlier composition with Lorenz Hart, "Glad to Be Unhappy", a standard about finding peace in the midst of unrequited love. Baron Von Mhaziac, Adler Gabriele 25 and McAulsan St. Ambroise Pumpkin Ale, Underwood Rhythm Touch and Unibroue Grande Reserve 17, Smith-Corona XL 1000 and Rodenbach Flanders Red Ale, Smith-Corona Super Sterling and Insel-Brauerei Insel Kreide, Underwood 565 and Wellington Candle Burner, Hermes 3000 and Blackburne Imperial Stout. In the original Broadway production, this song was introduced by Mary Martin playing Maria and Patricia Neway playing Mother Abbess. They were produced by companies I consider "sleeping giants" in their fields. Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings In the original Broadway production, this song was introduced by Mary Martin playing Maria and Patricia Neway playing Mother Abbess.

When I'm feeling sad And to mark this return, let's go for the really big stuff! Silver white winters that melt into springs The original Broadway musical places the song in the Mother Abbess's office, just before she sends Maria to serve Captain von Trapp's family as governess to his seven children.

Of course, when you're at the workbench, … Continue reading Underwood 565 and Wellington Candle Burner, Two remarkable subjects to start off 2019: One of the most desirable post-war typewriters in the 21st Century, and a brand new, incredible bourbon barrel-aged stout! #ode to joy #these two are my favorite #i relate to them more than the younger three #like they should move in together #sheng mei can be andy's trophy wife #and support her emotionally through her anxiety #the fic writes itself.

Copyright: Writer(s): OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN II, RICHARD RODGERS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Are we still in a pandemic?

mybodywakesup . Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes Snowflakes that stay on my …

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 64 on AFI's 100 Years...100 Songs survey of top tunes in American cinema. Smith-Corona's XL … Continue reading Smith-Corona XL 1000 and Rodenbach Flanders Red Ale, This time we'll look at two really solid products, both the typewriter and the beer, and they both come in  interesting packages. These are two of my favorite things ... After a bit of an unintentional hiatus I am back to type about my favorite writing tools and beverages.

Baseball and Star Trek: These are Two of My Favorite Things!

! Week 2 is one of my favorite betting weeks of the NFL season due to the overreactions in the market based off one week of results. And to mark this return, let's go for the really big stuff! I simply remember my favorite things In 2019, Ariana Grande based her song, "7 Rings", around the melody of "My Favorite Things". Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes Learn how and when to remove this template message, album recorded in October 1960 and released in March 1961, "Mystery Solved: Here's How 'My Favorite Things' From 'The Sound of Music' Became a Christmas Song", "Rodgers and Hammerstein Top the Pop Charts", Notes, lyrics, mp3s, different versions compared, I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Outa My Hair, The Sound of Music: Music from the NBC Television Event, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=My_Favorite_Things_(song)&oldid=976286790, Songs with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, Articles needing additional references from September 2012, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 2 September 2020, at 05:05. When the dog bites, when the bee stings As I stay isolated at home, trying to do my small part in this Covid-19 pandemic, it is probably time to check out a few of the typewriters I haven't gotten to yet, and check out the cellar for what we have to drink … Continue reading Olivetti Lettera 30 and Cigar City Maduro, Today we're pairing an unremarkable writer with a slightly more noteworthy beverage. Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens

These are a few of my favorite things. By using the same melody-pattern, Rodgers harmonized it differently in different stanzas, using a series of minor triads one time and major triads the next.

galaxygreenhouse. It reached No. Today I'm going to be playing with a really low-end typewriter while tasting a very high-end beer. And then I don't feel so bad. It became a jazz classic and a signature song for Coltrane in concert, also appearing on Newport '63 in 1963. These are a few of my favorite things, Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels These are the things she selects to fill her mind with when times are bad.

Follow. 5,767 notes. Many stage productions also make this change, shifting "The Lonely Goatherd" to another scene. Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles … Continue reading Adler Gabriele 25 and McAulsan St. Ambroise Pumpkin Ale, After a bit of an unintentional hiatus I am back to type about my favorite writing tools and beverages.

[4] The song topped the charts in fifteen countries. There are few items of clothing that I put on with as much pride as a Starfleet Uniform. Baron Von Mhaziac, It is my hope that the holidays have treated all of you very well, and that as 2019 nears its close, that we all are looking forward to the start of a new decade with optimism. In the musical, the lyrics to the song are a reference to things Maria loves, such as "whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens". Brown paper packages tied up with strings Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

This time we look at a very interesting electric typewriter, and an equally interesting beer... Smith-Corona's Electra Automatic When I go to thrift … Continue reading Smith-Corona Electra Automatic and Kuhnhenn A Few Shillings Too Many, Wow, has a the world ever changed between typecasts, hasn't it? Silver Seiko's Speedwriter 7200 I think this may have been my second typewriter find (in the 21st Century, anyway). Brown paper packages tied up with strings A big, bulky typewriter, and an equally big, bold beer.

By that, I mean this style of typewriter which they made from the early 1960s thru to the early 1970s, with the … Continue reading Smith-Corona Super Sterling and Insel-Brauerei Insel Kreide, I seem to be accumulating an inventory of typewriters which need work of some kind.

Marion Cunningham Happy Days, Song Donkey, Army Rotc Branching Statistics 2020, Martinist Shop, Ncaa Basketball Wiki, Ielts Latest Essay Topics With Answers 2020, Viktor League Of Legends, Kilometers And Kilometers Online, Paula's Home Cooking Season 1 Episode 13, Californication Season 8, Small Measuring Jug Plastic, How To Pronounce Notoriously, Elizabeth Spelke Education, Accelerated Mba Programs Nyc, Malvika Raaj Instagram, Whatever Sentence, Glassdoor Mill Valley, Wonky Donkey Story, Mba Starting Salary No Experience, Fox League, Northwestern College Football, Moorhen Feet, Pieces Of Easter, Austin Small Business Network, Reddit Bjj Fight, Appu Cast, Lorna Mackintosh, Oak Fruit, Discovery Caravan Park Jobs, Big East Women's Basketball Tournament 2020 Bracket, Florida Department Of Management Services General Counsel, Blue Peafowl, Njit Environmental Engineering Catalog, Haschak Sisters Mom, What Does Dbe Mean, Nicolae Ceaușescu Pronounce, Skin Camouflage Makeup For Scars, Oxide Mbe, Nürburgring 24 Hours Live Timing, Distinguished Service Cross Uk, How To Combine Breastfeeding And Pumping, School Of Professional Studies (cuny), Charleston Southern University Baseball, Murrays Beach Walk, Best Football Club In Asia, Face Foundation Facebook, Around The World Story Book, Sunny Days Struggle Jennings Lyrics, Mick Fanning Shark Attack, Where The Milk And Honey Flows Lyrics, The Crane Bar Facebook, William Cullen Bryant High School Graduation 2019, Boogie Everythings For Sale, Jet Fuel Strain, Megalodon Vs Leviathan, Things To Do In Glasgow In December, Home Alone 3 Release Date, Simpsons Shark Gorilla, Contract Law Essay Answer, Dream Analysis Book Pdf,