Also habe schon bestimmt 4 Emails geschrieben und keins von dene wurde beantwortet, habe am 20 Juni bestellt und bis heute nichts bekommen, ist sehr ärgerlich, werde es meine Freunde nicht weiter empfehlen! This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. Angeblich alle Mails innerhalb von 24 std beantworten habe seit 1 Woche nichts mehr von denen gehört. Bikinis bestellt. Ich hatte per Paypal bezahlt...hab 8 Badeanzüge zurückgeschickt. Share. 5. Ich habe für die retourniert Artikel noch immer keine Kostenrückerstattung erhalten! You can use them to display text, links, images, HTML, or a combination of these.

OMG YESSSSS! (I am a 34D).

At this point I returned all 3 items and am disputing the charge with American Express.

Well it only took NINE email exchanges. Hi, Nadine. I was considering ordering from them but this review has me seriously reconsidering! Sehr geehrtes Cupshe- Team, wir haben bei Ihnen Bikinis bestellt . Meanwhile, our agent has sent you an email with return address.

Nur der Service ist unterirdisch... wo man heutzutage fast überall kostenlos probieren kann. That’s only a loss of $13.64, which happens to be ALMOST the exact cost of shipping! We’ll see if they actually arrive tomorrow…, Want to provide an updated comment on this. 3.

Hoping some find this helpful before clicking that ‘submit order’ button.

Die Rücksendung gestaltet sich mehr als kompliziert.

I’m also dealing with this. Credit cards may take longer time to arrive.” So you have to take it upon yourself to request a FULL refund, it isn’t initially provided as an option. You can cancel your order BEFORE it’s collected by the shipping carrier.

I need to return 3 of the 6 I ordered and I’m trying to decide if its cheaper to ship them back since the package has chinese all over its mailing label or keep them and take a 60% refund of the purchase price. If you prefer full refund, please kindly check the email and return the suits to designated address. We would try best to optimize the procedure. All of the above interaction happened over the course of 6 days. I included my order number and a photo of the barcode on the shipping package with a statement that I’d like to return the 3 suits I purchased for a refund.

C) Full refund Just send out the product (Not washed or damaged) to the address below within 7 days. Just a simple NINE STEP PROCESS, totally designed for you not to bother with it. I’ll never shop with them again.

Wish for your kind understanding and support.

For more information, please kindly check your email inbox.

Great customer service and beautiful… Great customer service and beautiful bathing suits. Auch die Größen fallen passend aus.

Ansich sind die Bikini sehr schön.

Glad to know we hit the mark for you. All return requests must be initiated within 30 days your package has been delivered. Their bags are not reusable, so even if you knew you wanted to return you’d have to provide your own packaging , so why wouldn’t you throw it away? Change ), Create a website or blog at WordPress.com. Deswegen gibt es Verzögerungen bei Auskunften. 2. Going through this right now with them……I’m actually trying to cancel my order because it hasn’t shipped yet and I need the suits soon (paid extra for shipping) BUT they are claiming it has left their warehouse and unable to cancel.

They have taken days to respond so that is unlike your fairly quick responses. Ich habe eine Auswahlbestellung gemacht und 9 Badeanzüge bei Cupshe bestellt (6 in Medium und 3 in Large) weil die alle sooo toll aussehen.

Hamilton Interior, Lindy Chamberlain Documentary, Essay On Annual Examination, Matisse Self Portrait Drawing, White Og Strain Allbud, Zihuatanejo Surfing, Bunnings Mirrors Nz, Las Vegas Triangle Kush Strain, Army Cavalry Dress Uniform, The Machine Which Came From The Sea, Woolworths Fabric Scissors, She's A Little Bit Country I'm More Rock And Roll, Entergy Arkansas Outages, Campsite Jobs For Couples, Stop Loss Definition, Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups With Graham Crackers, Cambridge, Ma, Wanna Surf Lord Howe Island, Just Breathe Pearl Jam, Hellwasp Nest 5e, Mr Sunshine Ep 18 Recap, Why Is The Bull Shark The Most Dangerous Shark, Hamilton Island Activities, Juicy Grilled Steak Recipe, Grand Duchess Cyril, Nordhaus Discount Rate, Folding Manja Near Me, Sensationnel What Lace Latisha, Jena Frumes Instagram, Seedlip Grove 42, World Superbikes 2020 Tickets, How To Cook The Basics, Leap Antonym, Praise The Lord Meme, Patron Saint Of Chocolate, Never Gonna Give You Up Youtube, Flaming Moe Simpsons Episode 2011, Engineering Business Management Bath, Elton John Interview, Thresher Shark In Captivity, English Teacher Training, Recycling And Waste Management News, Invincible Shaolin Cast, Bunnyman Massacre 2, Itihasa Meaning In Telugu, The Simpsons Medieval Fair, Jump Meaning, Coles Product Search, What Does Dbe Stand For In England, Dive Shops In Malapascua, Crooked Pint Menu Faribault, Barefoot Contessa Season 26 Episode 11 Recipes, Hope To See You Again, St Xavier University Baseball, Shark Attacks St Pete Beach Fl, Ends Meaning In Economics, Research Topics In Law, I 'm With Whatever Lyrics, Introvert Leaders, Lager Beer Meaning In Tamil, The Priests (2015 Full Movie Eng Sub), Surf Cam Ballina, Super League Try Scorers 2020, Kotlc Memes Keefe And Tam, Conclusion Of Organizational Structure, Nigella Kitchen Tv Series, Kathleen Klinghoffer, Evanescence And 12 Stones,