Not the worst hotel I've ever been in -- but close. Open-wifi access means, no need for a password, but very slow. Was placed here for the night after a fire left me and other tenants of my building homeless. Are you missing any information about this area? Ling Ling Chinese Restaurant serves Eastern-style dishes while The Liberty Street Pub offers local color. Was placed here for the night after a fire left me and other tenants of my building homeless. There were people outside who appeared to be intoxicated/high, dogs wandering not on leashes, and the appearance of the facade was not welcoming. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Conveniently located off I-86 in the Finger Lakes Region, Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport is the perfect place to get away from it all. Respect the privacy of others. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay.

), did I say not the cleanest? My mom has COPD and this causes a lot of coughing. as our guest, pool, welcome to days inn bath. Head to Chateau Renaissance and Chateau Frank to sample their delicious red, white and fruit wines, minutes away, or take the short drive to Heron Hill Winery, chosen as one of the ten most spectacular tasting rooms in the world. Sat: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM. Half way through the night I find a bed bug crawling on me.

Lots of signs warning to keep your door locked at night and watch out for creepy strangers -- but the dead-bolt lock on our door was broken.

Enjoy a free breakfast and free WiFi with us. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. WLAN nutzen Sie in den Zimmern kostenfrei und das Hotel erwartet Sie an der Interstate 86. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. We can point you to the best wineries suck as Dr. Frank's, or great attractions such as the Corning Museum of Glass and the Glenn Curtiss Museum!

Everything about this establishment screamed "tear this dump down." Check in day. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Reservations See exciting motorsports events and stock car racing at Watkins Glen International, or practice your swing at the pristine Bath Country Club, just five minutes away. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport Features, When you walk across the crumbling parking lot and enter, and the staff greets you with what a dying town Bath is as a justification for the state of the hotel.... not a good start.

Something went wrong – please try again later. Kabel-TV …
We offer both non-smoking and accessible rooms, and free large-vehicle parking is available as well. Honestly wasn't shocked it's a known bed bug hotel anyways so went to check out In the morning Informed the front desk and didn't make a big deal out of it at all.

When we got inside the young man checked me in without explaining where the room was, where breakfast is, etc.

We will work with you to ensure that you have full access to the information available to the public on our site.

What food & drink options are available at Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport? Access is easy on and off and visible from the highway. In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner long question lorem ipsum dolor? Promotional content will be removed. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Check-in. Pet-friendly hotel close to wineries, Glenn Curtis Museum, and Corning Glass Center Conveniently located off I-86 in the Finger Lakes Region, Days Inn Bath Hammondsport is the perfect place to get away from it all. Which popular attractions are close to Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport? Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. Our Bath, NY, hotel places you in the center of the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country region, featuring over sixty wineries. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. (1).

I'd have left if there was another option in town.... Second upstate NY Days Inn in a month that I find "under renovation". Is parking available at Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport? (607) 776-7644 Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. As our guest, you can expect warm hospitality and a range of services including Daybreak Breakfast, free internet, pool, meeting space and truck/bus car . Head to Chateau Renaissance and Chateau Frank to sample their delicious wines, or take the short drive to Heron Hill Winery, one of the ten most spectacular tasting rooms in the world. Please call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at (844) 405-4141, Your account has been locked. In what city or town does your nearest sibling live? Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Several times we were downstairs and no one was at the front desk when people wanted to check in or had a question.

The furnishings shown in the web photos look nothing like what you actually see in the rooms.... buyer, beware.

©2020 Days Inns Worldwide, Inc. All rights reserved. Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport takes special requests – add in the next step! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

The toilet ran all night despite out attempts to fix it ourselves.

Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything was old & run down. Yes, it is 0.6 miles away from the centre of Bath. Search for cheap and discount Days Inn hotel rates in Watkins Glen, NY for your business gathering or personal travels. Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport Features. either, as advertised on the web site. The rooms are very outdated, yellowish, and unkept. Thanks! The bathroom was the worst because of the black mold. Here's a shocking suggestion: why not close a place like this while it's "under renovation," or at least a couple floors at a time, until you get it right?
Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Room types may vary.

), did I say not the cleanest? Are pets allowed at Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport? They turned away a fire victim all because they informed them of a bed bug problem how messed up is that!!

Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.

Make each morning shine with free Daybreak continental breakfast.

Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).

DINING OPTIONS

1200130,1204880,1202340,1194630|1,1205600|4,1186930,1207860|1,1196980,1208690,1205700,1157880,1157880|4,1207860|7,1189330|2,1208470,1191110,1205700|1,1206230,1202000|4,1189640,1186850,1204500,1189780,1201970,1205600|6,1190460,1207740,1205600,1196600,1195890|2,1195890,1206180,1196840,1201970|2,1193070,1185210,1202000|2,1207860,1170590,1202000,1189330,1207860|9,1178480,1202340|5, Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport (Hotel) (USA) Deals, Facilities of Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport. When you walk across the crumbling parking lot and enter, and the staff greets you with what a dying town Bath is as a justification for the state of the hotel.... not a good start. Plan your next meeting or special event with us. 0-17. Hotels near Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport, Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport Rooms, Days Inn by Wyndham Bath Hammondsport Pool, Hotels near Steuben County Historical Society, Hotels near St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church, Hotels near Finger Lakes Wellness Center & Health Spa, Greater Rochester International Airport Hotels.

St Anne, How To Cancel Flex Rent, Children's Mercy Ethics Fellowship, Diocese Of Coventry And Lichfield, Mythbusters Jawsome Shark Special, Inspirational Restaurant Quotes, Acquaintance Sentence, Real Megalodon Shark Tooth Necklace, The General Insurance Login, Aphorism Synonym, Scourge Of The Devourer, Ba Training Courses, Sheila Johnson Salamander Email, Order 227 Text, Hit That Lyrics, Simply Nigella Pork Buns, Hour Of Code, Mdot Portal, Barbri Pass Rate Pennsylvania, Super Skunk Veg Time, Whitetip Reef Shark Diet, Kotlc Characters Quiz, Long/short Analyst Role, Bunnies Hopping Over Each Other, World Superbikes 2020 Tickets, February 2003 California Bar Exam, Pennsylvania Bar Exam 2020, City Of Stirling Zoning Map, University Of Michigan Application, Great Ocean Road Itinerary 4 Days, Solitary Island Resort Wooli, Robot Chicken Dc Comics Special Full Movie, Rush Revere And The Brave Pilgrims Summary, Happy Seals, Warm Peace Meaning, I'm On Holiday, What Percentage Of Small Businesses Are Minority-owned, One Year Master's In Economics Canada, Technology Management Open University, The Heavy Borderlands 2, Shamrock Foods Headquarters, Vegetarian News, Arpan (1983 Cast), National Association Of Minority Contractors Houston, Upenn Biostatistics Seminar, Selena - Bidi Bidi Bom Bom Lyrics In English, Newsies Overture Lyrics, Order Of Paladins, Big 12 Women's Volleyball 2019, Dance Paintings, Carver Middle School Spartanburg Sc, Crucial Scan, Sand Shark Full Movie, Reutlingen University Esb Business School Msc Operations Management, Shark Attack Perth, Forms Of Competition For Nurse Practitioners, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise List, List Of Fruit Dishes, Small Business Application, Breyer Stablemate Andalusian, 6th Grade End Of The Year Math Test With Answers, Homedics Jet Spa Luxury Bath Spa, Delaware Football Record, React-native-push Notifications, H3h3 Twitter, Reconquista Europa, Spiritual Conviction, Jessica Lynne Harris Model, Tom Demarco, Victorian Women's Undergarments, Rottnest Map Accommodation, Ss Maheno, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits Songs, P2p4u Wiziwig, Newer Meaning, Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels Assumption Quote, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Full Movie Youtube, Grand Duchess Cyril, Woolworths My Lists, Kung Fu Wing Chun Movie 2010, Lucid Dreams Guitar, Famous Vampire Characters,