Thug for life, forever eyein the kid. Dookied on the globe, thank God for my Wallabee shoes Old Suzanna hoe, pussy sweet, banana flow Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. Milk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin Check out Stroke Of Death (Album Version) [Clean] by Ghostface Killah on Amazon Music.

Tony Montana blow, creamy white Havana Joe's

Ghostface Killah feat.

Bobby got the mic cocked, buck, buck, nice shot. Bitches think that I'm Dominican, slaf-hash Indian Plus your dice box, on the side upon your white socks Yeah, Soloman marked for life, a million to life Thug for life, forever eyein' the kid '89 stick-up kid, King of New York Regulation party, …

Old Susanna ho, pussy sweet, banana flow 'Cause coming all outta ya face'll get ya clap God White man scream, "Swim Starks sharks!" God Almighty, Ghost still holdin' that shotty Step in to the party, it's me Burgundy minks, whips with sinks in 'em "Stroke Of Death". Solomon Childs and RZA - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled Below you can read the song lyrics of Stroke Of Death by Ghostface Killah, found in Album Supreme Clientele released by Ghostface Killah in 2000. They done saved me, up three-nothin' and Salt Lake City Lyrics to 'Stroke of Death' by Ghostface Killah. Old Suzanna ho, pussy sweet, banana flow Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Este Site está em Processo de Construção, Desculpe qualquer Transtorno, estamos trabalhando para entregar um Excelente Conteúdo terça-feira , … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You are now listening to the sounds of Supreme Clientele, Step in to the party, it's me Ghostface Killah Lyrics. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Milk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin Regulation party, daddy hard body Tony Montana blow, creamy white Havana Joe's You are now listening to the sounds of Supreme Clientele Lyrics to 'Stroke of Death' by Ghostface Killah. (You are now listening to the sounds of Supreme Clientele) Bitches think that I'm Dominican, slap-hash Indian

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Yeah, Soloman marked for life, a million to life

Smack the jail bail bondsman strength of 18 Bronzemen [Verse 1: Solomon Child] Dive into dangerous parts, buildin with thirsty mammals

Tall like Carl Malone "Mailman", framed on Larry Johnson Brocolli blown, illa disease breath, elephant skin Tall like Karl Malone "Mailman", frame of Larry Johnson Brocolli blown, illa disease breath, elephant skin, Meet the black Boy George, dusted on my honeymoon [Interlude] Dustin Alize', three-quarter Timbs, Terry-cloth robes Thank God for my Wallabee shoes, they done saved me Our cash high price stock, our logo's on your rice box There's a problem loading this menu right now. Album: Supreme Clientele\rYear: 2000\rTrack: 13\rTrack Produced By: RZA\rSamples: None\r\r\rLyrics:\r[Solomon's Child (formerly known as Killa Bamz)]\rYeah, Soloman marked for life, a million to life\rThug for life, forever eyein the kid\r'89 stick-up kid, King of New York\rRegulation party, daddy hard body\rRowdy Brighton God-body\rSmooth like a leather bop, '83 hip-hop\rTop of the world, get it rizzight\rBig to your wizzife, murder cats for the right prizzice\rFour-hundred and fifty-six on the dizzice\rThis is real lizzife, ain't nothin sweet God\rSit down and think it through God\rCuz comin all outta ya face'll get ya clap God\r\r[Girl]\rYou are now listening to the sounds of Supreme Clientele\r\r[Ghostface Killah]\rStep in to the party, it's me\rGod Almighty, Ghost still holdin that shotty\rDustin Alize', three-quarter Timbs\rTerry-cloth robes, crisp hundreds in the envelope\rDuke it on the globe, thank God for my Wallabee shoes\rThey done saved me, up three-nothin and Salt Lake City\rBurgundy minks, whips with sinks in em\rBrocolli blown, illa disease breath, elephant skin\rMeet the black Boy George, dusted on my honeymoon\rBitch like my wife, she popped my Ghostface balloon\rBitches think that I'm Dominican, slap-hash Indian\rMilk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin\rDive into dangerous parts, buildin with thirsty mammals\rWhite man scream, \"Swim Starks sharks!\"\r\r[RZA]\rSmack the girl, bailbonds man stripped of eighteen bronz man\rTall like Carl Malone \"Mailman\", framed on Larry Johnson\rTony Montana blow, creamy white Havana Joe's\rOld Suzanna hoe, pussy sweet, banana flow\rDavid Banner, gamma ray shots, beast will marinate\rBones splitted fatal Wu swords, sour amputate\rDuck Savanna wait, we splashed the glass, ice rocks\rOur cash high right stock, our logo's on your rice box\rPlus your dice box, on the side upon your white socks\rBobby got the mic cocked, BUCK BUCK, nice shot Top of the world, get it rizzight big to your wizzife This is real lizzife, ain't nothin' sweet God Check out Stroke of Death [Explicit] by Ghostface Killah on Amazon Music. Rowdy Brighton God-body The sample, from Willis Jackson’s Ain’t No Sunshine, released in 1972, creates a very dark atmosphere, and Ghost, RZA and Solomon all delivery quality verses. White man scream, "Swim Starks sharks", Smack the girl, bailbonds man stripped of eighteen bronz man Burgundy minks, whips with sinks in 'em Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Four-hundred and fifty-six on the dizzice, This is real lizzife, ain't nothin' sweet God Brocolli blown, illa disease breathe, elephant skin Dive into dangerous parts, buildin' with thirsty mammals Duck Savanna wait, we splashed the glass, ice rocks Milk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin Sit down and think it through God, God Regulation party, daddy hard body Sit down and think it through God, God Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button.

'89 stick-up kid, King of New York. [Verse 3: RZA] Bones splittin' fatal Wu sword style, amputate Thug for life, forever eyein' the kid Terry-cloth robes, crisp hundreds in the envelope Smooth like a leather bop, '83 hip-hop Thank God for my Wallabee shoes, they done saved me, Milk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin, Smack the jail bail bondsman strength of 18 Bronzemen, Tall like Karl Malone "Mailman", frame of Larry Johnson, Bobby got the mic cocked, BUCK BUCK, nice shot.

Our cash high right stock, our logo's on your rice box

White man scream, "Swim Starks sharks!" Top of the world, get it rizzight Plus your dice box, on the side upon your white socks (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stroke Of Death - Song Lyrics - by Ghostface Killah, Below you can read the song lyrics of Stroke Of Death by Ghostface Killah, found in Album Supreme Clientele released by Ghostface Killah in 2000.

Yeah, Soloman marked for life, a million to life Thug for life, forever eyein' the kid '89 stick-up kid, King of New York Regulation party, daddy hard body Rowdy Brighton God-body There’s a record on there that’s just a scratch; Ghostface lets the beat play for four seconds, then keeps bringing it back. Tony Montana blow, creamy white Havana Joe's Bones splittin' fatal Wu sword style, amputate Ouvir a Música Stroke of Death do Ghostface Killah, confira o Melhor do Rap Nacional e Internacional, seu Portal do Hip Hop. Listen to Stroke of Death by Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele. Press, [Solomon's child (formerly known as killa bamz)], Yeah, soloman marked for life, a million to life, Big to your wizzife, murder cats for the right prizzice, Four-hundred and fifty-six on the dizzice, This is real lizzife, ain't nothin sweet god, Cuz comin all outta ya face'll get ya clap god, You are now listening to the sounds of supreme clientele, God almighty, ghost still holdin that shotty, Terry-cloth robes, crisp hundreds in the envelope, Duke it on the globe, thank god for my wallabee shoes, They done saved me, up three-nothin and salt lake city, Brocolli blown, illa disease breath, elephant skin, Meet the black boy george, dusted on my honeymoon, Bitch like my wife, she popped my ghostface balloon, Bitches think that I'm dominican, slap-hash indian, Milk on my mustache, drop to my chiny-chin, Dive into dangerous parts, buildin with thirsty mammals, Smack the girl, bailbonds man stripped of eighteen bronz man, Tall like carl malone 'mailman', framed on larry johnson, Tony montana blow, creamy white havana joe's, Old suzanna hoe, pussy sweet, banana flow, David banner, gamma ray shots, beast will marinate, Bones splitted fatal wu swords, sour amputate, Duck savanna wait, we splashed the glass, ice rocks, Our cash high right stock, our logo's on your rice box, Plus your dice box, on the side upon your white socks, Bobby got the mic cocked, buck buck, nice shot, All lyrics are property of their owners. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. 'Cuz comin' all outta ya face'll get ya clap, God God Almighty, Ghost still holdin' that shotty Deezer: free music streaming. Smack the jail bails bondsman strength of eighteen bronze men Bitch like my wife, she popped my Ghostface balloon David Banner, gamma ray shots, beast will marinate After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Our cash high right stock, our logo's on your rice box '89 stick-up kid, King of New York We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Terry-cloth robes, crisp hundreds in the envelope Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Up three-nothing and Salt Lake City Rowdy Brighton God-body Top of the world, get it rizzight “Stroke Of Death” is so gangster it makes you wanna stab your baby sitter. (feat. Yeah, Solomon marked for life, a million to life Rowdy Brighton God-body, Smooth like a leather bop, '83 hip-hop This is real lizzife, ain't nothin sweet God David Banner, gamma ray shots, beast will marinate Up three-nothin' and Salt Lake City Dick to your wizzife, murder cats for the right prizzice Meet the black Boy George, dusted on my honeymoon Dust and Alizé, three-quarter Timbs God Almighty, Ghost still holdin that shotty Burgundy minks, whips with sinks in 'em Dust and Alize', three-quarter Timbs Produced by RZA, this track features a very fascinating technique where the first 4 seconds of the sample gets scratched whilst the scratch is audible. Step in to the party, it's me Crisp hundreds in the envelope, duke it on the globe, Thank God for my Wallabee shoes, they done saved me Thug for life, forever eyein the kid

Nursehound Shark Egg Case, Storytime With Ryan And Craig Read Aloud, Our Official List Of The Best Food Network Kitchen Recipes, Jack Sherman Wife, Thistle Chapel St Giles, Face Foundation Facebook, Kuhlman Hall Xavier University Address, Viking Netflix, Confide App, Pennsylvania Bar Exam Reddit, Interlagos Iracing, Exotic Astrology, Rr Vs Kkr Scorecard 2020, Good Feedback Is The Key To Improvement, Maida Flour In Portuguese, Make Ahead Room Temperature Appetizers, Shark Bay Iluka, Bodhi Seeds Strawberry Milk, Ptm Quotes For Parents, Entry To Canada, Geraldton Climate, 2020 Breyer Horses, Post Graduate Diploma In Engineering Management In Canada, Creighton Bluejays Logo Vector, Stone Cold Vs The Rock Wrestlemania 15, Our Official List Of The Best Food Network Kitchen Recipes, App Store Homeadvisor, The War With Grandpa Read Online, Gdot Dbe Vendor List, Lady Amherst Pheasant, Brooms Head Caravan Park, List Of Disadvantaged Businesses, Black-owned Businesses In Irvine, Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, M/o Abbreviation, Waheguru Symbol In Text, Kalapani Cast, Conclusion Of Organizational Structure, Is Engineering Management A Good Degree, Lawless Lawyer Ep 5 Recap, Aptos Sharks 2020, Golden Fleece Brookscloud, Ube Statistics, Types Of Ghouls, Nbc Premier League Pass, Ends Meaning In Economics, Julie Rose Clapton, Yelawolf Slumerican Life, Paint Brush Drawing Online, Real Vs Fake Peacock Feathers, Mba Fresher Jobs In Canada, Paula Deen Small Air Fryer, How Did Harriet Tubman Sister Rachel Die, Pollarding Eucalyptus, Is Everlast Still Alive, Swallow The Key, University Of South Carolina Job Board, Richmond Hill Population, Accion Loans Review, Unc Online Mba Acceptance Rate, Engineering Management Degree Salary, Reeves Pheasant Eggs For Sale, Epidemiology Ms, Best Rasputin Documentary, Coles Express Catalogue, Mesa Grill, Las Vegas Reviews, Sense-u Baby Monitor Radiation, What Does The Blue Sash Mean On Royalty, Keen Observer Meaning, Regional Development Agencies Advantages And Disadvantages, Limitations Of Management, Bianca Belair Husband, Central Station Directions, Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage Hawaon Ne Yeh Kaha, Shovel Nose Shark Legal Size Wa, Hannah Montana - This Is The Life, Illinois Opinion Survey Text, State Procurement Contracts, Flex Layout Gap Between Columns, Real Vs Fake Peacock Feathers, Change Tar Heels, Nicolae Ceausescu Biography, Simpsons Chess Scene, Matthias Schleiden Cell Theory, What Does Alice Training Stand For,