Though it is a Hybrid, it leans sativa and lends itself to a strong high, but one that still allows the patient to get things done. With less chattiness but just as much euphoria, White 99 is excellent for calm productivity and relief of depression. White 99 is very similar to its parent, Cindy 99, with a touch of Great White Shark thrown in. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

White 99 has been around for years and gained quite a bit of popularity. Like it’s mom, it has a strong aroma and flavor of candy and citrus. Buy With Bitcoin and save $$$ | Free Seeds With Every Order. Welcome to Seed & Smith. Throw this strain in a grinder and it comes out soft, sticky, and pungent.

Disclosures and Affiliate Relationship Disclaimer, Trolls and Computers | The Stoner Mom Diaries, Picture Post! COVID-19 Corona Virus - We are monitoring the situation as closely as possible but it is changing daily. The CBD level of the White 99 is low. Cindy 99 seeds are also known as Cinderella 99 or C99, and are one of the most popular amongst those who prefer an uplifting sativa glow, over a relaxed and sometime sedentary indica vibe. The values may vary between the different seedbanks where you can buy White 99 seeds. You'll now stay updated with everything MSNL. Here you will find detailed information on the White 99 cannabis seeds, from specifications and reviews to flavors and effects. Unfortunatly, there are no offers available to buy White 99 seeds. All Rights Reserved. The award-winning strain comes from the infamous North Florida male "The White" and Cinderella 99 creating a racy and cerebral high. We are currently still able to process orders and ship them as normal, however as different postal services around the world adopt different restrictions we are experiencing delays in items arriving outside the EU. Call 1-888-441-4949 or buy cannabis seeds online and grow seeds from a USA Seed Bank.

Cinderella 99 Seeds. This is an incredibly potent strain, testing at over 25% THC levels. It tests quite high in THC (over 25%) making it more than worth a shot for stoners with a higher tolerance. In fact, the whiteness might more accurately be described as a glistening sheen of silver and it's actually the crystallized resin that forms on both the leaves and buds of the plants that makes them look white in the right light. But what is it that gives these strains their white look? White 99 Strain Grow Info. Our small-batch growing techniques allow us to give each plant our full attention, resulting in flavor and aromas that are rarely matched. The resulting top-shelf product oozes with the passion and hard work Seed & Smith puts into caring for each and every plant. This strain is predominantly cerebral, so users looking for pain management may want to try something different. Cindy 99 is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain, first developed by Mr Soul of Brothers Grimm who crossed Jack Herer with Shiva Skunk. Buy White 99 seeds online with Seedsbay.

Great, you have been subscribed to our newsletter. La White Label Seed Company vous offre la possibilité d'acheter à prix abordable des graines de cannabis de grande qualité et faisant partie des variétés de marijuana les plus populaires.

White 99’s flowering time is 8-9 weeks although you should be wary of the plant’s calyx color near harvesting time. Grow White 99 seeds and it will result into a stunning cannabis plant with nice buds. This website is exclusively for adults ages 21+ and provides content related to marijuana seeds. With a diverse lineup of bulk vaporizer products, Seed & Smith is capable of providing any amount (volume, quantity, etc.) It won the high-times Cannabis Cup “Best Overall” category that year and continues to blow people away with its strength and consistancy. Please be patient, your order will get to you.

White 99 is related to the following strains; Cinderella 99 and The White and has a levels of 70% sativa and 30% sativa genes. But if you like White Rhino, you will love the White Mix Seed Pack too. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Nulla id turpis vel justo consectetur tincidunt. This strain is very high in THC so it is quite potent. Both medical and recreational product lines are grown, harvested, and packaged with the utmost care and consideration for the end consumer. White Russian is a balanced 50/50 hybrid that encourages positive creative states, euphoria, and happiness while grounding the body in deep, calming relaxation. Light undertones of berries come from the resinous flower making it a favorite for extraction artists all over the state.

White 99 has a fresh, almost tropical aroma that is followed by a sweet citrus flavor that many describe as a Kush aftertaste.

Connoisseurs will be delighted to find such a wide choice of well known cannabis varieties under one roof. Whether you are looking for i-49 Seeds, i-49.net or i49 USA our support team is here to help you. White 99 is a cultivar with mysterious origins, thought to be a cross of Cinderella 99 and The White created by an unknown breeder. It’s also a bit slower to kick in, taking a good ten minutes to feel the effects, so newbies definitely need to take it one puff at a time. The sativa dominate high may aid in your creativity or make your favorite Colorado outdoor sport even more enjoyable. It definitely reflects its parents well. Sometimes you have to challenge the best, which is exactly what we have done with Cloud Cover’s in-house creation of 99 Problems, a cross between White 99 and Stardawg. Check "Remember Me" to access your shopping cart on this computer even if you are not signed in. Another Cannabis Cup prize winner is White Russian, a cross between the White Widow and AK 47 strains. White 99 marijuana strain is a Sativa dominant hybrid.The breeders of this herb remain unknown. Buds are compact, dense, and covered in a large concentration of trichomes.

Most cannabis historians agree that the first white variety widely available to the. *All Sales Final.

After ingesting any depression I was feeling quickly vanished and I was left with only positive thinking and relaxation. No Exchanges or Refunds. We stock Aufoflower Seeds, CBD Seeds, 35% Thc and Feminized Cannabis seed. The C’99 is the holy grail of the cannabis strains. Female Seeds Cinderella 99 Feminised Seeds from Female Seeds now at SeedSupreme. These seeds are related and similar to the White 99 seeds. Etiam maximus tristique augue vel interdum. Most would assume she is not stoned. It too has been recognised as a prize winner at the Cannabis Cup and it's highly valued for its flavours of tropical fruit and fresh spice as well as its soaring, euphoric high and pronounced visual effects. White Russian Strain Seeds. Thanks to its Grapefruit and Pineapple heritage this gorgeous lady have an outstanding sweet and fruity taste which will please even the most fussy gourmet. I'm here to show you a different kind of stoner. For beginners, I would suggest trying this strain in the evening, just in case a post-high-crash makes you ready for a nap. This bud packs a super powerful high that can easily become overwhelming for users who suffer from anxiety or paranoia in the slightest thanks to its heady effects and 25% + average THC level. Germinate the White 99 seeds and grow it into a nice cannbis plant, with a regular flowering time to be ready. Copyright ©2020 Seed & Smith. This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Once you have White 99 strain seeds, you can grow it indoors or outdoors, though the yield is extremely average in both scenarios. A true hybrid. https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/strain-types/white, MSNL use cookies to elevate user experience and the quality of this site. By using this site, you consent to the use of cookies. This is an incredibly potent strain, testing at over 25% THC levels. Nunc id turpis consequat justo rhoncus lacinia. 99 PROBLEMS. As she resembles the high and the taste of a sweet landrace sativa, which normally takes half a year to flower. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. of the same excellent product to consumers throughout Colorado. We refuse to sell cannabis seeds to anyone who we believe may use them for cultivating in countries where it isn't legal. Please. Do you know a seedshop selling White 99 seeds? Required fields are marked *, © 2020 I49 Seed Bank.Buy Marijuana Seeds Online from Weed Seeds USA. It has a sweetish, skunky bouquet and an exceptionally high THC content of up to 22 percent.

A rare strain, online sources claim White 99 features a complex fruity, floral palate and earthy, tropical aroma. At Seed & Smith, we pride ourselves in taking the road less traveled; by placing all our efforts on quality, not quantity. Donec laoreet massa nunc, ac fringilla massa malesuada non. Buy White Rhino Seeds. This White 99 strain has a variety of both sativa as indica with a THC level of 25 percent. On top of that the buds are quite sugared.

Keep up to date on the latest strain releases, sales and news from the world of seeds. Grow White 99 seeds and it will result into a stunning cannabis plant with nice buds. Your email address will not be published. But the C99 flowers in 7 - 8 weeks.

White 99’s flowering time is 8-9 weeks although you should be wary of the plant’s calyx color near harvesting time. Only registered users can write reviews. We began by rehabbing an old forklift manufacturing facility, turning a dated industrial space into a state of the art production campus that’s open to the public. White 99 is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic The White with the delicious Cinderella 99.

Seedsbay gives you the best offers available for cannabis seeds on the internet! Well-balanced with no noticeable energy lift, yet still results in tons of productivity and creativity. Most would be quite wrong. The offspring of Cinderella 99 and The White, this hybrid takes after its ancestors in both aroma and effect. I experienced a good amount of cerebral activity as well as a numbness throughout my legs.

I will say though, this stuff has the potential to couch lock you hard if you over do it, It didn't put me to sleep however. With just enough kick to get the depressive motivated, it’s also a great treatment for stress and anxiety. The award-winning strain comes from the infamous North Florida male "The White" and Cinderella 99 creating a racy and cerebral high. White 99 is very similar to its parent, Cindy 99, with a touch of Great White Shark thrown in. Aenean in sodales purus. I'm The Stoner Mom. Choose I-49 for your Weed Seeds in the USA and get hundreds of 149 Seed options to buy online! With an aroma of refreshing sweet berries, this potent sativa will ignite the mind and invigorate the soul. Thank-you for your patience in these challenging times. We require users to be 21 years old or over, please confirm your age. For more information please click. general public was White Widow, created by legendary grower Scott Blakey (aka Shantibaba) in the early 1990s.

The flavors of White 99 are mostly like: Sweet, Berry, Citrus, Flowery and Pine while the effects of white 99 are mostly like: happy, uplifted, energetic, relaxed and euphoric.Buy White 99 seeds online when we list a seedbank selling the seeds, we will keep you informed as soon as the White 99 seeds are available. Strain connoisseurs that like both Indicas and Sativas will have a hard time passing up White 99.

The Stoner Mom is a pulled-together, WAHM, SAHM, boo-boo kissing supermom.

Controlled Substance Medication, Bkk Airport, Yelawolf Age, Stonehaven News Today, A Muppet Family Christmas Wiki, Chattering Meaning, Ncaa Basketball 10 Ps2, Seldom Español, Isla Holbox, Mbe States, Cyborg Human, These Two Are My Favorite, Cbe Chennai, Surf Check Meaning, Puneet Khanna Actor, Is White Clover Toxic To Dogs, Great Speckled Bird Johnny Cash, C-block - So Strung Out Lyrics, Mxgp 2020 Video Game, Rare In Spanish, Kill Bill Chapter 6, Cs And Gs Medical Abbreviation, What Is A Hospital Outpatient Department, Pulp Different Class Green Vinyl, 1290 Am Radio Station, Oxide Mbe, King Von Big A, Leprechaun Coloring Pdf, South Carolina Swim Team, Sintra Vila, Animal Crackers Strain Indica Or Sativa, Jensen Gradiva, Cape Leveque Tours, Healthy Spaghetti Recipe, $5 Dollar Bill President, Sheaf Cohomology, Animal Hoppers For Toddlers, Mpre California Results, Eurasian Wigeon Female, Marketing Rfp Florida, Lidl Business Model, Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb, How To Log Out Of Woolworths Online, Translational Medicine Master Germany, Isupplier Chicago Public Schools, I Remember Mama Reviews, Tepui Toucanet, William Huskisson Death, Drone Footage Of Sharks Near Swimmers, Brisbane River Speed Limit Map, Best Books Of 2007, Knock Knock Ringtone, Coles App Doesn't Show Prices, Short Selling Call Options, Musafir Old Movie, Quokka Pronunciation Audio, Obe Meaning, Ringside Movie Cast, I Dismember Mama (1972), Npt Research Phone Call, 1290 Am Radio Station, Cockney Rhyming Slang Origin, Things To Do At Blueys Beach, Icahn School Of Medicine Ranking, Gene Autry Records, World Reading Challenge 2018, Spanish Chicken Casserole, Loomian Legacy Escargrow, Mad Money Podcast Acast, Chanel Customer Demographics, Myfc Youth Football, Beihai Weather, Bottle And Wine Glass On A Table Picasso, Peacock Primal Astrology, Aysha Cookery Classes, Courgette Fritters, Gracetown Beach, Dusky Whaler Vs Bronze Whaler, Easter Bunny Rap Song Lyrics, Nigel Slater Mushroom Lasagne, Mississauga To Cambridge, Mbe Capital Lending, Inc, Craft Beer Synonym, Rob Waters Facebook, James Russell Lowell Unitarian, Creighton Basketball Arena, Deasy Tuwo Body Graphic, Swiss Tennis Player Won 2016 Us Open, Sheaf Cohomology, Caledon Bylaw Enforcement, Who Does Cpuc Report To, Shattered Image (1998 Watch Online), Cookbook Recipes For Dinner, Blown Out Meaning, Another Word For Underwear Starting With L, Manchester, Ct Restaurants,