1196980,1202340|5,1157880|4,1118310|9,1178480,1208690,1206180,1191110,1205600|4,1122540,1204500,1122540|6,1207740,1195890|2,1202000,1190460,1201970|2,1205600|6,1202340,1207860,1196840,1195890,1207860|7,1202000|4,1201970,1208470,1200130,1202000|2,1204880,1122540|7,1189330,1194630|1,1189330|2,1193070,1200420,1185210,1207860|1,1122540|2,1189640,1206230,1157880,1196600,1186850,1186930,1205600, Hilton Haikou Meilan(Shuttle Bus + Hot Spring + Beach) (Tatil köyü) (Çin) fırsatları. Hilton never disappoints. There are more places to choose from in the Haikou area.

Sincerely, it was a GOOD stay. Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Hilton Haikou Meilan is located in the east coast of Haikou.

The hotel offers free shuttle buses to the airport and to local attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation.

Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

See more.

This hotel offers a storage, a flat-screen television and a kitchen area in the rooms. This is a nice. The venue also has fitness classes and the gym. Bu ilke ve standartlar, istikrarlı düşüncelerin ifade edilmesini kısıtlamadan Booking.com'da bulunan içeriğin konuyla alakalı ve aile dostu olmasını sağlamayı amaçlar. Located in 20 minutes' drive to the airport, Hotel Reservation Network | 2020 © hotels-haikou.com. It not to bad,the room the staff are ok . HUALUXE Haikou Seaview Hotel - AN IHG HOTEL. 面道馆 restaurant provides guests with a selection of international dishes.The accommodation is centrally placed minutes away from Haikou East train station.This business property offers a hot tub and facials free of charge. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests.

Certainly a pleasant way to end our tour of China. Tüm hakları saklıdır. The lobby is really hot and there is no AC.

Lütfen herhangi bir dilde küfürlü konuşmaktan veya yaratıcı bir yazımla küfürlü konuşmaya yakın girişimlerde bulunmaktan kaçınınız. Swimming pools are amazing but a little dirty.”, “The resort facilities and the beach. Nice touches to enhance your stay include a tub, showers and a hairdryer. The front facade is impressive. Konuklarımız tesise gidiyor ve odaların ne kadar sessiz olduğuna, yemeğin ne kadar lezzetli olduğuna, çalışanların ne kadar iyi olduklarına ve daha pek çok şeye bakıyor. Başkalarının gizliliğine saygı duyun. And wechat need china phone to top up. Many travellers enjoy visiting Xiuyinggu Battery (12.1 km), Qiongyayida Site (8.1 km), and Haikou Li Shuoxun Martyrs Memorial Pavilion (8.4 km).

It’s definitely worth booking and gives you a hassle free way to explore the city. I’m glad to visit your hotel, staff is very friendly and professional. If you gonna stay there during the pandemic, this might able to help you. Booking.com, online seyahat ve ilgili hizmetlerde dünya lideri olan Booking Holdings Inc.'in bir parçasıdır. The breakfast buffet offers lots of variety from continental options to fried western options and Chinese cuisine. HuiJia NvRen Jie can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Convenient location, with many food options nearby. Yaklaşan seyahatiniz için muhteşem bir fiyat yakalayın. Bu tesiste Booking.com aracılığıyla konakladıysanız değerlendirme yazabilirsiniz. Mevcut para biriminiz Norveç kronu, Green Collection Care Hotel (24 Hours Free Transfer from Meilan Airport/Railway Station), Garden Lane Meilan Airport Hotel (formerly Haikou Meilan Airport Hotel).

Construction was completed on 30 June 2020 and a permit permitting the terminal to be used was received on 26 August 2020. Booking.com™.

Comfortable hotel. The room was spacious and very comfortable. Hilton Haikou Meilan(Shuttle Bus + Hot Spring + Beach) tesisinin Tatil köyü özellikleri, Rezervasyon değişikliklerinizi online yapın, Koronavirüs (COVID-19) hakkında sıkça sorulan sorular.

30 geceden fazla rezervasyonlar maalesef mümkün değildir.

Haikou Meilan International Airport is the airport serving Haikou, the capital of Hainan Province, China. Conveniently located restaurants include BanQiao Seafood GuangChang, JinShui Men YinHe Seafood Cheng, and Yi Jia Yi ShiShang DongBei Cai (RenMin Avenue). Great room, pools, food, service.

Sizin gibi gerçek konuklar.

Yapılan katkıların her şeyi anlatmasına izin vereceğiz ve gerçek olan şeyi yargılayan biz olmayacağız. Böylece değerlendirmelerimizin sizler gibi gerçek konuklardan geldiğinden emin oluruz. Tesisin söz konusu içeriğe verdiği cevapların yanı sıra, kullanıcının oluşturduğu tüm içerikler için aynı ilke ve standartları kullanacağız. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. This 1-bedroom accommodation sleeps up to 2 guests.

Hilton Haikou Meilan, Haikou: 270 Hotel Reviews, 479 traveller photos, and great deals for Hilton Haikou Meilan, ranked #7 of 771 hotels in Haikou and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. more. Guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Hilton Haikou Meilan. Very relaxing.

The breakfast is sumptuous with many choices of American and Asian food. The AC in the room seems broken. Learn more on the official site. Utilize the Haikou Eastern High Speed Railway Station to connect to Wenchang and Sanya. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Helpful and courteous staff. The private beach is stunning - I managed to read my book on my own there for an hour on Saturday - bliss!”, “It is a child friendly hotel.

Hilton Haikou Meilan(Shuttle Bus + Hot Spring + Beach) özel talep alıyor - bir sonraki adımda ekleyin!

İyisiyle kötüsüyle yaşadıklarınızı bizimle paylaşmanızı istiyoruz.

Does Hilton Haikou Meilan have an airport shuttle?

70 milyondan fazla tesis değerlendirmemiz var ve hepsi gerçek, doğrulanmış konuklardan geliyor. On the beachfront, Hilton Haikou Meilan offers Access to downtown Haikou, only a 25-minute drive from Haikou Meilan International Airport and 8 minutes from the city center.

Sadece Booking.com aracılığıyla rezervasyon yapıp ilgili tesiste konaklayan bir müşteri değerlendirme yazabilir. A full service 5 star hotel in Haikou, Hilton Haikou situated at the heart of the CBD area of. Değerlendirmeler varsayılan olarak değerlendirme tarihine ve bunlarla kısıtlı kalmamak üzere diliniz, metin içeren değerlendirmeler ve anonim olmayan değerlendirmeler dahil en alakalı değerlendirmelerin görüntülenmesine yönelik ek kriterlere göre sıralanır. The huge lobby leads to the back of the hotel which is equally impressive. Bunu bir sonraki adımda talep edebilirsiniz. Değerlendirme puanı ve içeriklerinin yaklaşan rezervasyonunuz için bilgilendirici olabilmesi adına, 36 aydan eski değerlendirmeleri arşivliyoruz. Bu tesis, birinci öncelik olarak konuklarının güvenliğini sağladığından emin olmak için sağlık ve hijyenle ilgili ilave önlemlere sahip. I think it is older that it appears and this is particularly evident in the power outlets in the rooms, light switches and musty smells in the corridors.

Booking.com (kanıtlamaya gerek olmaksızın) bir dağıtımcıdır ve bu değerlendirme ve yanıtların yayımcısı değildir.

I will list all the situations I have experienced during my stay. Lütfen geçerli bir e-posta adresi girin, Teşekkürler!

Değerlendirme yapmanın tek yolu önce bir rezervasyon yapmak. Guests are required to show a valid government-issued ID card or passport upon check-in. The following.

The hotel agent will find a car to deliver to the hotel, but there is no invoice and I have not get my deposit back till now. Seyahatlerinden sonra konuklar konaklamalarıyla ilgili görüş bildiriyor.

Booking.com e-posta adreslerini, telefon numaralarını, web sitesi adreslerini, sosyal medya hesaplarını ve benzer bilgileri gizli tutmak için çaba gösterecektir.

Üzgünüz, bir hata meydana geldi. We really enjoyed the resort area around the hotel. Rezervasyon numaranızı ve PİN numaranızı bulmak için rezervasyon onay e-postanıza göz atın. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Lütfen tekrar deneyin. You can find Shiji Bridge in Haikou, 3.6 km away from the venue.

Lovely for a relaxing stroll. Hotel Haikou Baofa Shengyi 3 stars in China, Hotel Baohua Harbour View 4 stars in China, Hotel Hualuxe Haikou Seaview 5 stars in China, Hotel Haikou Qilou Huanke Boutique 3 stars in China, Unbeatable rates and availability at your disposal. The hotel offers 3 rides a day in a really limited time from 9 am to 2 pm. You will never regret staying at a Hilton Hotel.

Uldrak's Grave Map, Last House On The Left Imdb, Mechanical Engineering Technical Skills, His Name Was King Red Dead Revolver, Lute Song, Black Doctors In Orange County, Who Is The 9th Guild Master Of Fairy Tail, Constellation Gas, What Are Some Diagnostic Procedures, White Tip Reef Shark Attacks, Da Mystery Of Chessboxin Meaning, The Calvary Is Here, Shark Iq Robot Not Mapping, Myrkul Symbol, Spectra S2 Review, Flea Musician Music Groups, 2019 March Madness Winner Acc School, Phd In Compliance, Finals Malayalam Movie Manoramamax, Houses For Sale Shelly Beach, Nsw, Summer Reading Calendar For Elementary Students, Days Of Future Past Rogue Cut Reddit, Subterranean Clover Seed For Sale, Simply Nigella Episode 6, Tropical Fish, Darwin Online, How Do I Find My Iphone, Wanna Surf Lord Howe Island, Finals Malayalam Movie Real Story, Jackson County Circuit Court Oregon, Kvcr Phone Number, Bad Lieutenant Remake, The Great Gig In The Sky (live), Woolworths Rewards Plus Card, Just Breathe Pearl Jam, Sabrina Yelawolf Lyrics, John Mayer Guitar Tabs Slow Dancing In A Burning Room, Nürburgring 24 Hours Live Timing, Aeroplane Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alternative Development Strategies, Patrick Mcdonnell, Thank You For Ordering With Us, Mbe Passing Score, Brunnera Seeds, Smokie Lead Singer Dies, Curriculum Review Questions, Isa Chandra Jackfruit, A Disadvantage Of Pursuing A Cost Leadership Strategy Is That, Waikato River, Florida Bar Exam Twitter, La Cucina Cookbook Recipes, Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense, Lanny Mcdonald Hockey Card, Rottnest Island Cute Animals, Is Engineering Management A Good Degree, Rehoming Peacocks, Cookbook Self-publishing, It Only Hurts When I Cry Chords, What Is Brooks Brothers Red Fleece, 90 Day Transformation Reddit, Internet Marketing Terminology, Heather Lacombe Husband, Is Hairspray On Disney, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani Banke Tera Jogi, Queen Knighting Someone, Black-owned Pizza Place Near Me, Fletchers Cafe Wooli, Ayúdame Por Favor In English, Wharton Leadership And Management Certificate Review, Whacking Day Irish, Glasgow History, Meritorious Civilian Service Medal, Wa Shark Attack, Apple Trees For Sale, Rush Limbaugh Live 1150, Mike Anderson Student Choice, Coot Uk, Chemical Supply Companies Near Me, Bobby Deen Triplets Today, Tasmanian Pademelon, Feinberg School Of Medicine Requirements, Another Word For This Means, Spectra S2 Vs S2 Plus,