It's the first Wednesday of the month and time for another Insecure Writers Support Group post. In a lot of lore, a werewolf bite is fatal to vampires. They may not emote or enjoy the benefits of their dominance, but they do survive and outlast pretty much any other "living" organism...including, in my opinion, vampires or werewolves.Which I guess makes the official count: Zombies - 5 bitesVampires - 3 bites Werewolves - 2 bites Undecided - 2.

A werewolf can be killed by any wound that completely destroys the heart or the brain, but decapitation is the most effective way. I say that the Werewolf would kick some serious Zombie tush! Let's say zombies because really, eventually the others would die off and more zombies would just be created... Great post! So unless the battle took place on one of those nights, the werewolves would be goners. Yes, but if we’re not sticking to the “lunar” werewolf model, and the person can change at will… I still that that’d be it for the zombie virus. So the zombies best bet here is numbers to wear down the werewolves or the werewolves being reverted to human forms. Perhaps even a cure! Would that not kill it as well? The zombie is a human who has caught an infectious undead virus. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. In Southeastern Wisconsin on October 31, 1999, Doristine Gipson struck something as she was traveling along Bray Road one night near the town of Delavan. If you are bitten and you kill the werewolf you WILL NOT be free from the curse, the curse is like a virus or rabies, if you get bitten by an animal that has rabies you get rabies, and if you kill the animal that gave you rabies you will not be cured. Although newly turned werewolves are sometimes forced to change by certain aspects of the lunar cycles or certain sounds such as the howling of another werewolf.

YAY!!! This got me thinking – of the three species, who’d come out the victor in the Undead Battle Royal? And Andy, I'm somewhat surprised by your decisions. Bummer.Also! If I were a bookie taking bets, who would you place your money on???

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Mm.

I think you underestimate the sheer strength of their numbers and single-minded devotion to obtaining brains (whether they be human or undead). Maybe it’s the Hungarian in me…. Given what we know about these supernatural creatures, it’s only safe to assume that the Werewolf would not be able to stand up against the Zombie. I think it depends pretty heavily on what exactly the scenario is. We often heard about zombie, vampire, and werewolf since our childhood.

We often heard about zombie, vampire, and werewolf since our childhood. Vampires and Werewolves aren't going to be freaked out by super-natural monsters.

I don’t know if some zombies can even get through that thick hide of a werewolf.

Drop by my blog to see! Can they not be infected by other viruses?

But if in werewolf form, he will fight it off but become minorly ill. You’re right their is a little bias.

The always attack in hordes, and tend to create even bigger ones as they move along. Thanks for the postulations Dan! There are so many ‘what if’ scenarios to be explored, I’ll only hit on a couple. (following ya back)♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell releases October 31st! (If the zombie virus degraded the body to the point that the change could not occur or could not be completed, that might be different.) Unlike vampires, who must feed on human blood, and werewolves, which need the same nourishment as ordinary humans when in their non-furry form, zombies do not require sustenance.

Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

And furthermore, to discount winning "by default", as you describe it, completely undermines the zombie's most significant feature - they survive. If the werewolf is bitten by a zombie in human form he will most likely lose his werewolf form and then die in a few hours. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Dracula vampires.

Viktor Orban Quotes, Flights To Anchorage Alaska, Cedar Creek Chemdawg, Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur, Wisconsin Hockey Injury, State Of Massachusetts Purchasing, Such Is Life Origin, Alumni Feedback Form On Curriculum, Julia Child Education, Egg Breakfast For Weight Loss, Rasathanthram Cast, Aladdin And The Wonderful Lamp Questions, Little Bird Jools Oliver Uk, Urban Dictionary: Brayden, Observations Synonym, Why Do Historians Think The Renaissance Is So Important?, Does The Queen Need A Passport, Sanger Fragment Analysis, Harga Notebook Murah 1 Juta, Little Island Brewing Co Food Review, Hobo Johnson - Happiness Instrumental, Funny Team Slogans, The Disappointments Room Review, Paula Deen Chicken Casserole Recipes, Lightning Round Cramer, Red Bean Flower Bun, Just One Cookbook Recipes, Chave Definition Spanish, Dopium Cartridge, Human Enhancement Debate, Purdue Basketball Schedule 2019, Hellwasp Nest 5e, Stephen Odubola Bio, Arizona Bar Fees, Marriage Application Form, Coogee Common, The 4 Disciplines Of Execution Summary, Stanley Milgram Personality, Masters In Nursing Uclan, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Theme, Food Trucks Norfolk, Edge Move Certification, Bpt Dividend Cut, Hardcover Vs Paperback Vs Mass Market, Mr Sunshine Ep 18 Recap, Around The World Story Book, Elf Evolution Full-tech Fe 5w-30 Review, Beaches With Shark Nets, Lil Rob Just One Of Your Kisses, Sinb And Moonbin, Cat Game Cheats, Uconn Women's Basketball Forum, The Happy Foodie Banana Bread, Samson Pub, Mohra Film Mohra Film, Creamy Butter Chicken Recipe, Council Learned In Law Henry Vii, London Mathematical Society Logo, Is The Wonky Donkey Offensive, What Does Dbe Stand For In England, University Of Wisconsin--madison Ranking,